Questions for PerBlue: September 2021

Will there be more emojis available in everyday conversation? For example, rice and bread, bathing, and walking and shoes(which means going out).

2 Likes

1.ls it possible for you to add characters from Raya and the last dragon, Soul and Luca this year?

1. So Anna from Frozen can come to the game? Because only her is missing.
  2. Any Halloween characters this year?
  3. Cruella de Vill and Jungle Cruise characters possible to enter the game?
1 Like

Will Mittens and Rhino come in the game?

Will we get Any more potc or tron or rocketeer or jungle cruise charecters

@Loutre Can you add more hero XP drink & Credits from the port? more Badges from team trials? less the number of chips for Mods & Red skills? and also less hero XP drinks to increase the yellow badge?

Well you are know disney heroes : battle mode now it’s hard to upgrade all characters, hard to get hero chips, badges, coins, hero XP drinks, staminas (champaign & friendhsip), memory disks, red skills, mods, upgrade mods, advanced mods, megabits for battle badges (yellow) & more.

Please make it easier for people who play Disney Heroes like me, especially for new people who are play disney heroes from now :sweat::tired_face::pleading_face::sob::dizzy_face:

1 Like

Is it possible that in the future a third friendship campaign be added to characters?

Also, are you all no longer doing promotions for new movies? Early on you did for wreck it Ralph 2 and coco, but for example neither Raya nor Luca content has been added.

Team already said no several times.

And any other new movie since Onward :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Just so you all know, PerBlue typically doesn’t answer if a character is coming to the game or not, so I recommend not posting that kind of questions :-).

As far as characters as a possibility for coming like legally wise PerBlue may answer, but depends.
We do know Kingdom Hearts for example is very unlikely if not basically impossible, but for Disney channel series depends I think. Gravity Falls I am not sure on, but I think we have heard that Gravity Falls can’t be added character wise.

Just thought I give a heads-up :-).

7 Likes

Eehmmmm…

How did the idea of Disney characters fighting a virus come along?

1 Like

What about Dawn Bellwether from Zootopia

When will Taffyta muttonfudge from Wreck it Ralph be added to the game

That’s kind of what I said in the second part of my comment :-).

I get it, you want them in the game, but geez you’re asking way too many times :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

A few things:

1. What’s the deal with the lack of new diamond crate exclusives?

To expand on this, Alex Hirsch himself has stated on Twitter that Disney owns Gravity Falls, and they may do anything with the IP without his permission. He has also mentioned that he needs Disney’s permission to do anything with the franchise.

Or maybe you guys want Hirsch’s permission to respect him and his franchise :thinking:

1. What will Scavenger Hunts be like?
3 Likes

This is the 2nd time :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:t2: 🤦🏿

• Bing Bong never happened
3 Likes

After three and a half years, looking back now, is there something you wish you would have done differently from the start of the game?

Question relating to Hero progression:

How many heroes do you feel we should comfortably be able to keep up with by playing daily for a F2P player?
I feel it should be at least 18, 5 Red, 5 Blue, 5 Yellow for Team Trials and Invasion = 15, + at least 3 for War attacks in case 3 or more of your 15 heroes are off duty. 15 is also the minimum needed for Coliseum and War defense

When looking at new improvements or game modes, do you have a “preference” on how much time players should be spending on various saspects of the game? For example:
5 minutes on sign in, check into guild, buying things in the market, Port and Trials
15 minutes of time on war, coliseum, arena and city watch
60 minutes on Invasion
5 minutes in Surge
10-15 minutes in Heist
… for example previously players would spend a lot of time on badge crafting before power promote was introduced - was this an area you wanted players to spend less time on?

Why did you decide to change the hero rotation schedule recently to remove the Sign in → VIP → Guild crate → City watch shop rotation?

Game update / mode related questions / requests:

• Since the last Q&A, have you reconsidered updating Heist - it is really a boring game mode at the moment and not very difficult with very little reward for the daily interaction.
  • Could you please include more filters into the friendship campaigns such as disk star levels and difficulty levels
  • Is it possible for you to provide feedback on what is happening with Wish Crates?

Any update regarding Hannah Montana?

Is she possible to be introduced at all to this game as playable character?

:pleading_face:

Is anything going to be done about war matchmaking? My 15th-ranked guild has lost 14 of our last 21 wars, yet we’re still in the top 10 in MMR and as a result have over half our matches fighting guilds with more than twice our power. We just can’t win those matches, and they’re keeping us from getting to Challenger, much less to Legendary. This is the one area of the game that genuinely makes me angry, and I’m honestly on the verge of leaving the game entirely because of it.

Edit: Of course I forget to check this thread until after the deadline for submitting questions has passed, but this is bothering me too much to remain silent.

1 Like

Thank you guys for all of the questions! Closing the thread so we can work on getting these answered!

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney