Rabbit - Likely Concept

Hey everyone! I’m back with another likely concept, this one being from a franchise that has always been a big part of my childhood: Winnie-the-Pooh!

Rabbit
Source: Winnie-the-Pooh
Rabbit
Description: This fussy rabbit tends to his garden to help support his allies.

Quote: “Why did I ever invite that bear to lunch? Why oh why oh why?”

Role: Support

Position: Back

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Animations
Entrance: Rabbit carries his wheelbarrow to his spot.

Victory: Rabbit hops and cheers.

Defeat: Rabbit pouts and crosses his arm.

Basic attack: Rabbit harvests a carrot and tosses it to an ally.

Skills
White - Crow Chaos (Fantastic Damage)
Passive: Instead of a basic attack, Rabbit harvests a carrot from his garden and tosses it to the ally with the least HP, healing them for X HP.

Active: A flock of crows flies overhead looking for Rabbit’s vegetables, dealing X damage to all enemies and stealing 1 buff from each of them to randomly give to Rabbit or one of his allies.

Green - Scarecrow
At the start of each wave, Rabbit puts up a scarecrow in front of his garden. The scarecrow has X Max HP and diverts 30% of all damage taken by Rabbit to itself. While the scarecrow is on the battlefield, allies gain X basic damage. When the scarecrow is KO’d, allies gain X armor and Y reality for 10 seconds.

Blue - A Poor Harvest (Normal Damage)
Every 4 basic attacks, Rabbit instead harvests a bad carrot that he throws at the frontmost enemy, dealing X damage to enemies in an area, removing 200 Energy from them, and applying 1 stack of Fatigue to them.

Purple - Vitalizing Veggies
Whenever Rabbit heals an ally below 50% of their Max HP with his basic attack, he increases their attack and movement speed by 20% for 6 seconds. This can stack up to 4 times. This has a chance to fail on allies above level X.

Red - Right on Schedule
The scarecrow gains an extra X Max HP.
Rabbit and his allies gain 2 stacks of Hardy at the start of each wave. While the scarecrow is on the battlefield, allies gain 1 stack of Hardy every 4 seconds.
+X Max HP
+X Armor
+X Damage dealt with “A Poor Harvest”

Friendships
Rabbit/Judy
Campaign: “The Carrot Case” - Rabbit asks Judy to help him find a carrot thief. (Allies: Chief Bogo, Darkwing Duck, Basil)

Disk: “Clever Carrot” - Energized When Scarecrow is KO’d
+X Max HP to Rabbit and allies.
Tank role allies gain X Armor
When the scarecrow is KO’d, Rabbit’s allies are Energized for 3 seconds (+1 second per star). Energized allies receive 60 extra energy each time they perform a basic attack.

Rabbit/Donald Duck
Campaign: “Garden Guardin’" - Rabbit needs some help protecting his garden. (Allies: Tigger, Clawhauser, Robin Hood)

Disk: “Roasted Veggies” - Stolen Buffs From “Crow Chaos” Last Longer
+X Skill Power to allies
+X Basic Damage
Buffs stolen with “Crow Chaos” last 1 seconds (+1 seconds per star) longer.

I hope you all enjoy!

17 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney