Randall ruined this game

What a joke Randall made this game. Single handed wipes out 450k lines in seconds. Guess it’s time to give up spending money on this rigged game. I only spend a few dollars a month but it’s not worth it anymore. Thanks for wrecking a decent game with over powered heroes that are flooding the game.

3 Likes

Randall is getting nerfed, so this topic isn’t that necessary until after the 1.16 update

9 Likes

Not necessary until tomorrows update. If his nerf is worthless and doesnt help, then yes. They need to do more to balance.

1 Like

There are characters to counter him. I use Joy and Hook, guess Rapunzel can also be useful. The 1.16 nerf will not change a lot probably, because the range of his counter will remain insane.

1 Like

His Counter won’t activate as much, I think.

Randall only ruined the game if you have a give up attitude and didn’t read the patch notes.

Randal did not ruined the game just dont give up

1 Like

His nerf does nothing with the problem.

He did, you just doesn’t have him in server or people did’nt care that much to upgrade as on S1.
Mods and red skill…

There is needed a counter for randall the question who will do against him?

It’s how Perblue works. I highly doubt they didnt realize his power during testing. Then they added Magica as a sort of counter but you needed to spend big bucks to level her up. Perblue has done this everytime there was an OP char. They release it, people spend lots of money because its OP. They release a minor nerf that does nothing. They release a counter hero that you need to spend money on to be useful then they do a major nerf on the first hero. Happened with Quorra, happened with Jafar. They arent stupid, they know how to get people to spend money.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney