Randall's Counter Punch

I’m gonna get straight to the point, I don’t like this one hit team k.o. move. If he’s countering, let him knock out one person instead of wiping out a whole team with one punch. Thanks.

PS: For a glass canon, he’s always the last one to die for whatever reason.

To lessen the possibility of a one hit TKo of your team, try using heroes that are more spaced out (i.e. use a mixture of front to backline heroes) if your team is clustered together, Randall’s AoE of Monster Punch will wipe out your team.

Powerline:
-Freezez invisible enemies for long enough for them to get visible again;
-Wipes out Randall’s health with one white skill, especially if paired with other blind characters.

Joy:
-Healing and shields for damaged allies;
-A ton of Reality ignores most of Randall’s damage.

Hook:
-Sapping won’t allow Randall use his white skill and go invincible(If equiped with Gaston’s disk);
-Invincible when dueling, and if Randall attacks him, the counter is painful.

Well aware of this, I’m having more issues in colloseum where you can’t really take all these good characters away from teams just to counter one man.

I’m well aware of these characters strenghts, I have Joy’s purple skill +100, she’s always on the team when I fight randall.

I use Hook and Flynn to Sap beast so it’s out of the question.

Are you aware that it’s insulting to be talked down to like this, like I don’t know how to read. I just think a character is unbalanced, I’m not asking for counters or how to beat him, I’m just asking for him to not be so overwhelming in certain situations.

That is literally the title of the post.

Plenty of people have been asking for a proper nerf. You are not the first person to have this issue.

I guess I should have called it “Randall’s Counter Punch”.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney