Grim grinning ghost’s elimination game

Welcome to my random Disney elimination we put rad in random. I pull random Disney characters, movies, songs, tv shows, and attractions into a poll and you vote for the one you like the least. For our first part we will start with Disney villains.

• Oogie boogie
  • Scar
  • Hades
  • Pete
  • Ursula
  • Yzma
  • Dr. Faciler
  • The evil queen
  • Jafar
  • Captain Hook
  • Magica De Spell
  • Maleficent

0 voters

Poll will close tomorrow at 9:00 am ct

3 Likes

And if anyone asks why magica is in here and not frollo, it is because I didn’t have a photo of frollo and I was to lazy to get one so I used magica because I had one for some reason (I think it was for another elimination)

This really feels like a like grab just because @Scarlet_Captain made his…

2 Likes

There’s currently like 4 elimination games, I don’t think @Grim_grinning_Ghost was the first to copy.

1 Like

I do not see it being a big deal @Prince-Aamir since there are multiple ones and they are all fun.

1 Like

I actually wanted this to be an addition to my villain elimination thing (heck I wouldn’t call that an elimination). But then I realized I could do more than villains so I made this

2 Likes

Two hours until we go to the next round, vote now

3 Likes

One hour left

2 Likes

Magica is out, keep eliminating those villains

• Oogie boogie
  • Scar
  • Hades
  • Pete
  • Ursula
  • Yzma
  • Dr. Faciler
  • The evil queen
  • Jafar
  • Captain Hook
  • Maleficent

0 voters

Poll will close at 6:00 pm ct

So I need this for a future elimination, what do you guys think is the worst Disney movie (and I’ve already put chicken little their so don’t worry)

I really hate Incredibles :joy:, just like Edna

And Mulan 2. Mushu is kinda the villain here… but he saves all guys too, so… :joy:Mushu is one of my favorite Disney characters… So don’t take it too seriously

In your opinion :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Personally, I love this movie. I know it did not do well, but it was still good.

2 Likes

I do like it two, but I’ve read some reviews and it didn’t really well do so well, and plus Star Wars made prequels look bad

I don’t consider this bad but it didn’t do well in the box office so that is why it is there.

Also, if anyone tries to defend this, just don’t, chicken little is the worst Disney movie

Mars Needs Moms:

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one, new groove you are good again

Well, goodbye pete

There is no such thing as a bad Disney Movie.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney