Ravi Ross and Mrs. Kipling Unlikely Concept

Ravi Ross, the third child of Morgan and Christina Ross, is from the TV shows Jessie and Bunk’d and has a pet komodo dragon, Mrs. Kipling. This is what the duo would do in Disney Heroes Battle Mode.

Ravi and his pet komodo dragon, Mrs. Kipling, are best friends for life! This unlikely duo uses brains and sharp claws to rid the City of creeps.

Quote: “I am everywhere. I am nowhere. I AM RAVI.”

Role: Control

Position: Front

Trial team: Yellow

Stars: Two

Entrance: Ravi comes in holding Mrs. Kipling and sets her down.

Victory: Ravi bends down and pets Mrs. Kipling

Defeat: Mrs. Kipling runs away and Ravi gets sad.

Basic attack: Mrs. Kipling claws at an enemy once.

White skill: Cheer up!
Ravi cheers up his allies and heals all heroes on team for x HP. Heroes also gain x reality for 18 seconds.

Green skill: Mrs. Kipling Scare
Ravi holds up Mrs. Kipling and all enemies gain scared for 6 seconds. All enemies lose x reality for 30 seconds, lose x basic damage for 24 seconds, and lose x armor for 27 seconds. The scare has a chance to fail against enemies above level x.

Blue skill: Not Very Athletic
Ravi kicks a ball at the nearest enemy and deals x fantastic damage.

Purple skill: Loyalty
Once per wave, after 7 seconds of defeat, Mrs. Kipling comes back and the duo is healed for x HP.

Red skill: Looks Like We’ll Have to Do Things the Hard Way.
Not Very Athletic does 10% more damage and Mrs. Kipling Scare now stuns enemies for 20 seconds.

Friendship 1: Esmeralda

Disk name: Animal Lovers

Control and support heroes gain x reality

Friendship 2: Hero Hamada

Disk name: Brainiacs

All allies gain x armor

I hope I made this good enough for viewers to get the general idea of what it would be like if Ravi and Mrs. Kipling were in the game.

How long does the Reality buff last for?

1. The debuff time durations are all way too short.
  2. It’s “Armor”, not “defense”.
  3. The skill level limit is a variable, not specifically the skill of the level itself.

Which enemy?

Red skills are all passive effects, not entirely new moves.

I think you’re better off just making a concept of Luke and linking it here instead of just saying “if he is added”.

There are a lot of missing components to this concept, and almost all of your skills need some extra effects to make them as strong as modern-day heroes.

I recommend reading this guide for more advice on how to make concepts.

Thank you! This is my first concept and I will look at the guide.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney