Really doesn't want to get sued (Unlikely Hero Concept)

I meant to have this concept out yesterday for April Fools, but since the first SBemail of 2022 was released that day, I put Homestar Runner out instead. Now that Homestar’s out, I figured I’d release Khonjin as well. Enjoy!
Source: Khonjin House (2013-2021)
khonjin
Name: Khonjin igiuL JR. III (with Geno and Gay Spaghetti Chef)
Position: Frontline
Role: Control
Quote: “I think it’s time to order a PEPEPEPEPEPEPperoni pizza!”
Description: The Champion of House Khonjin will do anything to support his allies just for a plate of pepperoni pizza, relying primarily around luck to win his battles.
Team: Red

Entrance: Khonjin “walks” into battle. (Until B0)
Basic Attack: Khonjin whips nearby enemies with his tie.
Victory: Khonjin picks up a slice of pepperoni pizza from off the ground, and starts eating it.
Defeat: Khonjin explodes for seemingly no reason at all.

White Skill: Pizza Delivery - Normal Damage
Khonjin calls Fratelli’s Pizza to deliver him a pizza. There is a 50% chance Khonjin will get a pizza or a spaghetti.
Pizza: Gino shows up and gives Khonjin a pizza. Khonjin then eats the pizza, healing himself for X HP and gaining 2 stacks of Hardy.
This is what Gino looks like: gino_5
Spaghetti: Gay Spaghetti Chef (aka Spag) shows up and gives Khonjin a plate of spaghetti. This makes Khonjin angry, making him Berserk for 10 seconds. Khonjin will then throw the spaghetti at a random enemy, dealing X damage to them and giving them 2 stacks of Fatigue.
This is what Spag looks like: gayspaghettichef

Green Skill: Guess the Answer, Idiot - Normal Damage
When an ally’s health falls below 25%, Khonjin hosts a game show with the enemy with the most HP and the ally with the least HP (Khonjin can’t make himself a contestant). The winner is decided at random (50/50 chance). If the ally wins, Khonjin steals 25% of the enemy’s HP and gives it to that ally. If the enemy wins, Khonjin lights a bunch of gasoline tanks on fire, dealing X normal damage to the entire enemy team and giving them a consolation prize (actually a random status effect) for the rest of the wave.

Blue Skill: YouTube Celebrity - True Damage
Khonjin gains 100 subscribers when getting hit by a basic attack, 200 subscribers when using his basic attack, and 300 subscribers when being healed. When Khonjin earns 40,000 subscribers, he ascends to a higher plane of existence, fully healing him and summoning a bird to charge through all enemies, dealing X damage to all enemies.

Purple Skill: PEPEPEPEPEP
If an ally uses their White Skill twice during a wave, Khonjin and that ally will gain 1 stack of Hardy.

Red Skill: ÆUGH
When Khonjin is KO’d, the enemy that finished him off will receive Continuous Damage for the rest of the wave.

Friend Campaign 1: City Cooking Contest
Gay Spaghetti Chef challenges Colette to the annual CCC (City Cooking Contest), with Khonjin and Geno reluctantly serving as judges. However, when the Creeps try to ruin the CCC, Spag and Colette have to put their differences aside to train the judges to fight back!
Partner: Colette
Allies: Linguini and Rémy, Kronk, Swedish Chef
Disk: “Pizza” of Honor - Gino and Spag grant an additional stack of Hardy and Fatigue, respectively.

Friend Campaign 2: Bad Boyz 3
It feels like only yesterday that Khonjin and Jaffar had died together after someone had planted a bomb in Jafar’s room. Jaffar may not be in the city, but after meeting Jafar, eho bears an uncanny resemblance to Jaffar, Khonjin manages to convince him to revive Bad Boyz, their crime-fighting business. However, Khonjin fails to realize Jafar himself is a criminal, and they end up arguing SEVERAL times over what direction to take their business.
Partner: Jafar
Allies: Strong Bad (whose concept will be linked here when I feel like it), Finnick, Launchpad McQuack
Disk: You’re All Fired - On a summoned ally being KO’d, Khonjin fills up 25% of his own energy.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney