[DONE] Recommended Mods Guide

What do you mean no1 decreases Evasion? Maleficent, Luca and Alberto do :thinking:
And do you really think it’s worth modding these skills? More and more heroes have obscene amounts of tenacity, if anything it sounds better to try and damage them more since it’s getting impossible to disable them

1 Like

It’s not the best but not the worst either. If there is nothing better it can be worth it

1 Like

Well write them all here please :slight_smile: But it´s not more than 5.

And that´s where you are wrong. Different skills have different scaling of damage and so most of the times it´s pretty useless.

1 Like

You obviously know who they are, no need for me to name them. However they give team tenacity, therefore it counts as more
I’d still rather have a Helga (for example) with mods on green than on purple, it makes more sense to me

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about something I had no idea about, it will definitely come in handy
And thanks for this guide, it made me reconsider plenty of mods and helped me with ones I wasn’t sure about

1 Like

Then use set I or something, nobody forces you to use set II.

5 Likes

Can someone explain to me about this 4th note: shield mods unlock talents. I still don’t understand how the shield mods linked with the talents work, or can you give me an example…

1 Like

Judy Hopps is a good example. If you don’t take into account her Patch talents, you’d wonder why on earth a shield mod would be good for her. But since a shield generated by an upgraded mod counts as a buff applied by that hero, and Judy’s first Patch talent is activated by any buff or heal applied by Judy, giving her a shield mod gives her the speed boosts from her Patch talent right at the start of battle.

4 Likes

Sorry about myself.

1 Like

Thanks for explanation. Now i understand

1 Like

Any mod recommendations for Kevin Flynn?

1 Like

4x purple skill only.

2 Likes

Updated! Latest tier ratings & disks, the latest hero additions and a ‘coming soon’ image for heroes who don’t have an portrait yet (Little John)

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Incomplete too, all the same

1 Like

Feel free not to use it! :man_shrugging:

@Musketeer and myself have spent hours of our spare time creating these resources, for free. Most players who don’t want to think for themselves find the RMG useful.

17 Likes

Even those of us that like to think for ourselves appreciate this guide. It’s nice to have other thinkers to compare our thoughts against.

Really liking the filters on the Github version.

4 Likes

I know, that wasn’t intended as anything but a dig at those who seemed ungrateful :crazy_face:

Thanks!

3 Likes

What does normal crit do on Milo?

1 Like

Sorry for the question, I’m new to the forum. What is the difference between the two types of sets? can both be used safely except for some heroes based on their red ability? or is there another reason?
Tkanks

1 Like

While making the guide, the thought was for set 1 to be the better option.

3 Likes

Curtains are opening! It’s update time…

• Updated: 2nd set for Little John
  • Added: Statler & Waldorf, Felix, John Silver, Aladdin, Ducky & Bunny, Moana, Mushu, Kida, Davy Jones, Yzma, and spoiler.
Missing Heroes
  1. Bo Peep
  2. Captain Hook
  3. Duke Kaboom
  4. Eeyore
  5. Evil Queen
  6. Flynn Ryder
  7. Frozone
  8. Gaston
  9. Genie
  10. Gonzo
  11. Hector Barbosa