[DONE] Recommended Mods Guide

Моды Тиане?

1 Like

@Musketeer Is your tier list gone or coming back? Your advice genuinely increases my enjoyment of this game and I’m super thankful for the work you’ve put in either way. :handshake:

1 Like

For what it’s worth, the Tier List isn’t outright “gone”; it got moved to the Regulars-only category of topics due to the recent… chaos (for lack of a better word) that took place in the thread. I imagine Musk will make it accessible to everyone again once he’s confident enough that things have died down and will return to normal.

5 Likes

It will come back soon

1 Like

What happened exactly? I don’t visit very frequently the forums, so I’m kind of disconnected

1 Like

Put simply, an argument, mainly between myself and another user.

2 Likes

Так какие моды нужны Тиане???

1 Like

Можете добавить моды новым героям???

1 Like

@Musketeer Now that 2 more levels were added to the modifications? Will the list and its recommendations be modified?

2 Likes

No reasonable player (i believe below like 20th in power on server 1) has enough to actually take heroes up by any more
So unless the rewards are seriously improved I dont think it is worth it

2 Likes

Checking the stats of every hero for things like overflowing crit would also be a mammoth task - and probably a fruitless one with the Toxic overhaul around the corner

I don’t think there would be any major changes, unless you upgrade said mods and spot an obvious one

3 Likes

Well according to the response it will still be needed…

But… we all knoe how that is going to work LMAO

2 Likes

Recommended mods for Negaduck ? @Musketeer

2 Likes

Purple skill for him…

3 Likes

Какие моды Тиане и Люмьеру???

1 Like

:bell: updated the interactive guide with latest tier ratings

5 Likes

Tiana: 1x Shield, 3x SP (any skill works well)
Negaduck: 4x Purple
Cogsworth: 4x Purple or Blue

The table will be updated… idk, soon.

6 Likes

Any updates on mods for Li Shang after refresh?

1 Like

Still same…

2 Likes

Thank you for confirming!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney