Red skill and friendship

Right just thought I put it out there.

Friendship I think it’s about time pb removes that to upgrade a friendship disc you need the friend to be leveled up.

For 15 heroes in worst case scenario are you required each level increase to find xp potions for 30 heroes, your 15 and the 15 friends. As free player is it hard enough to keep 15 that’s competitive, let alone do 30 plus with this new ridiculous yellow system coming where we have to find xp potions we barely have enough of to level up heroes all 30 of them and now we need to find enough for yellow system to give us a break.

Red skills.

This rng on red skills need to go same with hero chips requirement after you unlocked, it’s hard enough for free players to get enough for mods and 6 star, to also need them for red skills is just plain wrong.

I did 2 runs and not once after 30 fights did 2 of my heroes used any red skill chips, so out of 5 heroes used 1 was a Merc, did 2 get all the chips 2 got nothing.

It’s to much RNG. You need to do something as it stand now is it not only a big grind but for free players even further devistating to try and do to grow your heroes.

My suggestion is as follows

Option 1: for red skill chips in city watch, I base it on 5 of your own heroes used.

Instead of 3 X 75 chances to who ever was the lucky hero I’ve seen the same hero get all 3 X 75 should we instead get something like this.

Each hero used gets 15 chips for each of the 3 fights, so if you used 5 different heroes for all 3 fights you have 15 heroes getting 15 chips.

If you used same 5 for all 3 they get 45 chips each.

This way no rng no watching how heroes who has thousands of chips getting more while the heroes you need them for getting zero.

I would say this would be better.

Also Hero chips are only used for unlocking after that you only need to use red skill chips to upgrade.

Options 2: you keep the rng but you only need 125 red skill chips and 25 hero chips to unlock after that red skill behave like the other skills in how you upgrade them, aka gold and skill points.

No hero chips, no red skill chips past unlocking red skill.

Option 2 is my favourite of the 2.

3 Likes

No one?

It would help if players would comment or come with own suggestion to fix this issues

Bump plus some for the demands to post

Bump can we do some feedback here please?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney