Red Skill Rumble Damage Elimination Game!

Knowing Musketeer, I’d say they were being sarcastic :thinking:

Yeah, probably. But I’m protective of the fox. He’s gotten me far. There’s bound to be people who don’t know who’d be influenced by it and vote against him. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

But they are useless as toons! I guess thier red skills do compliment them and enhance their skills…but a toon has to stay alive to use it’s red skill and if it doesnt, does it really matter how much their red skill compliments them? Nick can be useful in invasion on occasion, well he used to be anyway, but Zurg? Zurg seems to love dying lol, as soon as a fight starts he is done.

Elsa on the other hand, her red skill can be the difference between a win or a lose. Baymax’s Olaf disk is similar but it’s very short. Elsa freezes the toon with the most basic damage for (I hope I am remembering this correctly) 8 seconds! Her red skill is another one like Hades where it took an older toon and made them useful again. Neither Zurg nor Nick’s did that.

In CW if you want his red skill chips, but again why would you want them?
To put mods on Zurg is to waste mods. It must be nice to have that many extra lol

To upgrade red skill, duh. You think I’d use them for enhancing badges?

It isn’t. It’s a worthy investment. Thx to the mods my Zurg is usually the last one standing.

I noticed your edit:

Oh wow! I thought evasion, tenacity, start-of-wave-hardy, Mad Hatter, Fear, and Kronk (Yz) didn’t exist! Woah. Mind-blowing :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Deary? Really? I can’t decide if that is really creepy or if you are an 80 yr old British woman lmao!!

Sorry ‘Deary’ but this is one we are gonna have to agree to disagree on. And on second thought, I don’t know what I am saying… please please invest in toons like Nick and Zurg!!! You are 100% correct! They are awesome toons and you should make sure that they have your best mods on them and that you invest lots of stamina and gold on badges/levels/skills so that they are maxed out. Please invest in them before toons like Ian, or Mulan, or Cheshire…I love going against those lines in Arena and Coli!! Forget everything I said!

1 Like

I’ve got no experience with Zurg, but Nick’s red skill is excellent - not because it makes him better than heroes like Ian & Cheshire, but because it enables any half-decent hero lineup to compete with them, where otherwise they’d have no chance. With purple mods, the SP that’s shared can be a lot

4 Likes

I appreciate your valid and thought-out response! It’s nice to see someone capable of it. I might have to rethink Nick, I have his red skill unlocked but I haven’t used him much since last year. Thank you for your feedback! :heart:

2 Likes

Nick is particularly good with defensive heroes, like T&P or Shang. The armor/reality buffs end up being huge, and the shields Shang gives with his active usually end up having more HP than the heroes he applies them to. Though, that one could just be me choosing SP mods over HP ones pretty much every time. :slight_smile:

Elastigirl’s out?

Nick tied with Manticore?

That’s sad… you all have no clue how much power they hold!

Eww— Nick has made to phrase 2! :confounded:

3 Likes

Uh…

Oh, wait, that’s sarcasm… yeaaaaah.

Wait… Musk is serious :eyes:

1 Like

1 word-CIVIL

Nah… he, he can’t be!

Skill power battery deserves to win!

Why are B&B not being outed? Their red actually prevents strategies with heroes like Nick who benefit from having a bunch of extra allies.

1 Like

Exactly! That’s what I’ve been trying to do!

Extra damage from explosions. Damage second only to Cheshire’s head. Higher than it with Goofy (Je). Plus it happens fast and very frequently. Don’t think I need to explain it.

Yeah, but sacrificing an interesting mechanic for OP damage is stupid (design wise). Plus, it directly goes against the Gizmoduck disk.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney