Red Skill Rumble Tournament!

Idk but Pleakley’s red is much better.

And Davy’s was a lot better than Rapunzel’s

1 Like

Buuu, Timon won. :frowning:

Their red skill’s purpose is similar, but Timon’s way is better :eyes:

By removing all buffs but leaving Hakuna Matata which lasts few seconds?

Who wins, I hope it’s Pleakley. I mean they have to pick a winner or there is a person missing a competitor.

Day 3 of the red skill tournament!

Remember, in this phase, vote for your favorite red skill of each pair, with the winner moving on to the next round.

• Pleakley
  • Maximus

0 voters

• Slinky Dog
  • Timon & Pumbaa

0 voters

• Rapunzel
  • Li Shang

0 voters

• Bunsen & Beaker
  • Kristoff & Sven

0 voters

Come back tomorrow to vote again!

3 Likes

WAIT WHAT? I thought Davy won over Rapunzel. :angry: Again a cardinal example of “rating the hero” vs “rating the red” of which the former happened.

3 Likes

Davy isn’t even a better hero than Rapunzel, either :laughing:

Same with Bunsen and Beaker :sweat:

They should have lost to Dash. But no. And now they beat Amelia, who has a good red skill which lets her self-regenerate energy to spam active

3 Likes

But the red skill :eyes:

1 Like

Exactly why I said that. Davy isn´t better hero than Rapunzel, but his Red Skill is much better than Rapunzel´s.

yeah, I meant to agree but misread it :smile:

Anyway, time to say bye to Timon.
Slinky owns way better red skill. :heart:

Receiving a shield and stealing reality over Hakuna Matata regenerating when stolen for X seconds per buff? You know what it does, right? RIGHT?

(Let me be tickled. Please.)

Yeah, I don’t want sacrifice all hardy stacks and other buffs just for Hakuna Matata.

Stealing permanently reality and spam of shields is much better, and the shields can have up to 10M HP, 16M HP with Violet. And each shield grants allies 750k reality as well, plus BD with Shang.

Violet… People still use her at R15?:joy:

You would be surprised

3 Likes

Typical “it is useless for me so it must be useless for you” attitude. Well, bad, it complies the team I use. Strategies, remember.

Yeah, and Timon does nothing more than sacrifice others’ buffs for his own.
Great strategy.

After all it´s a game and experimenting. :slight_smile: I do mine, you do yours.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney