Red Skill Rumble Tournament!

Slinky has a very strong red skill. Why? Two words:

I N F I N I T Y S H I E L D S

Calhoun is strong Slinky counter :eyes:

Slinky vs Timon be like:

Infinite Shields vs Infinite Hakuna Matata (ft. Tron (Fl))

Day 4 of the red skill tournament!

Remember, in this phase, vote for your favorite red skill of each pair, with the winner moving on to the final round.

• Maximus
  • Slinky Dog

0 voters

• Li Shang
  • Kristoff & Sven

0 voters

Come back tomorrow to vote for the winner!

Oh god I hope Maximus wins

Woo-hooo!
Slinky and Shang to victory!

2 Likes

Nah Maximus and K&S

Yeah!Go Slinky!!!

HOW COULD YOU GUYS CHOOSE KRISTOFF OVER SHANG?! insert spam of letters to signify rage here

Max is most likely gonna win the tournament :eyes:

8 Likes

Max won?! How?! His red skill is worse than Slinky’s!
And… Shang DIDN’T WON?! OMG.
source (6)

10 Likes

this is the last straw
Are you guys kidding me… How could Shang have not won!

3 Likes

People were supposed to vote based on the red skill! NOT the HERO and HOW MUCH YOU LIKE THEM! UGH…

3 Likes

Anyone wonder why there’s only 55 votes on a game with tens of thousands of players?
Because the voting window is super small and poorly communicated.

C’mon, PerBlue. Common sense should apply here.

Not everyone thinks this is true it seems…

Well it happened, so I think I’ll vote for Max now then… But Slinky probably should have won

Not everyone visits the forums on a daily basis or never at all. And PB can’t just host a poll in the game either. It’d probably be too complex for the game to handle. Common sense should be applied here :neutral_face:

1 Like

by 1 vote, for Max… also it´s terrible? how exactly? bonus Reality and Hardy/SP isn´t good?

Kristoff´s red maxed is superior to Shang´s.

But it does same thing as… but better, because hardy stacks are given to everyone.

What’s your plan here?

1 Like

This is the final round!

Which Red Skill will reign supreme?

Loyal Steed
“Sword Swat” also grants Maximus and frontline allies stacks of hardy and midline and backline heroes skill power. Maximus and his allies receive a percent of their basic damage as reality.

vs

Reindeer Rampage
Once per wave, x seconds after Sven is KO’d, Kristoff may use “Best Buddies” to summon Sven again. Every x times Sven basic attacks, damaged enemies are frozen.
Vote for your favorite red skill:

• Loyal Steed
    • Reindeer Rampage

0 voters

The poll will close at 11:59 PM CT on Sunday, December 6.

Results will not be visible but we’ll announce the winner in the event thread at NOON CT on Monday :tada:

12 Likes

So a battle of four-legged furry pets that are able to be ridden on!

6 Likes

I almost voted the wrong one. In the pictures, It’s Kristoff on top and Max on bottom, but the vote is Max on top and Kristoff on bottom.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney