Redundant contest ideas

When I started playing DHBM in April 2018 contests used to have a variation. There were City Watch contests, Friend Stamina contests, Surge contests, Arena and so forth.
Lately as in the last 5-6 months spending diamonds and stamina contests in rotation with guild contests which are basically the same concept under different premises seems to be the only kind. I started playing S16 in February 2019 and not one friends stamina spending contest happened.
What’s to expect in the future? Only diamonds/stam spending contests? No mid week contests anymore? This is really sad because it’s repetitive and boring and doesn’t require real game skills. I’d really like to see it changed.

4 Likes

Ikr. Screw Fortify the network contests

3 Likes

I don’t know which server you are on but your points are better in my server 12 :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I mean, look at this :frowning:

1 Like

And we haven’t had a contest that requires to use specific heroes in AGES. Those are fun, although could use other modes like Invasion too, imo, besides CW/Surge.

3 Likes

The contest rotation is currently as follows:
Guild Contest (Badge Bit collector) -> Solo Contest (Random) -> Solo Contest (FTN) -> Guild Contest (Guild Coins/Gold/Influence) -> Solo Contest (FTN) -> Solo Contest (Random) -> repeat

I’m ok with this as personally I find the guild contests very fun, I only hope the prizes improve as earning what is essentially a badge buster for 4.99 as a prize is very lackluster. I’d like to see a return to more resources for prizes.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, guild contests are the best what happened to contests lately. Only the repetitive sort of tasks is what I don’t like about it. Guild contests should stay in the rotation without a doubt but should been filled with other contest tasks.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney