+20% healing
Every next time of using this skill healing rises in 50% till 300%

Honey Glow

+1 sec blinding

Power of Positiity

Felix gets 10 sec of invincible at he start of combat
Also Felix is immune to disables

Public Favourite

Felix gets 10% basic damage for each ally. Bonus don’t disappear if ally is KO’ed.

Disks

Rapid Fire Fixin’ (Ralph)

+3% by each star

Golden Snow Cone (Frozone)

Nerf Ducky&Bunny

HP -40%
Basic Damage -40%
Skill Power -30%

Carney Clash

-50% damage

Plush Rush

-55% damage

Laser Eyes

-60% damage

Extra Fluffy

Disks

Squirrel Around (Merlin)

Stuffed Yet Satisfying (Timon&Pumbaa)

-20% damage for each level

• start from 2 sec stunning and +2 sec for each star

I compared with such heroes as Olaf (for Felix) and Maleficent & Quorra (for D&B). So I think that such characteristics will be more balanced.

Send your Refreshes&Nerfes

3 Likes

Ducky & Bunny are fine but do need some sort of buff or rework. Even they have gotten outclassed by the new characters. But I am more interested in Felix.

You have the right idea with NiceLander Stampede. But honestly Fix It, Felix should heal more, heal Himself & the weakest ally and then apply some armor. His hammer NOT only repairs but can upgrade. Honey Glow should make allies attack faster. Then there is Public Favourite/Favorite, it just gives a bonus that isn’t that amazing for nothing at all, it should be something different. It should probably apply something like a damage boost to the team.

No. Don’t make any nerf ideas, maybe just for Randall. But buffs are welcome.

1 Like

ALL new heroes aren’t OP 'cause their skills. They’re OP 'cause their terrific damage. If PerBlue would reduce their damage, the balance in the game would be a little better.
But PerBlue knows that then the demand for new heroes will be less, so I think they will never level off the balance in the game. And each new hero will already be obsolete one month after release. I think a hero will soon appear who will be stronger than Randall.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney