Remake center

Hello, this topic is for heroes that already exist,
But making them a new hero.

For example, hiro with his super suit,
Or baymax as a healthcare robot, or they could look the same just a different skill set.

They just can’t be the same skill set with different Stats.

Rules:
Criticism is aloud but don’t be rude.
Only do hero’s the already exist.
No spamming.
You can do the same hero multiple times just don’t spam it.

Have fun!

15 Likes

Why have 7 people liked but no comments? Also I think I could do a ralph

1 Like

Felix is a :star2: support

White: Fix-It-Felix!
Felix raises up his hammer gaining X armor and X reality for 12 seconds
This improves his basic attack healing by 30% for the same amount of time

Green: Nicelander Motivation!
Each time Felix gains a buff he gains 200% Attack speed and heals for 10% of damage done

Blue: Rapid Fixing!
At beginning of each match Felix gains 4 stacks of Fix It! whenever an ally gains a debuff one stack of Fix it! is consumed causing the Ally to ignore the debuff and get inspired for 5 seconds.

Purple: The Power Of Positivity!
All debuffs ignored heal Felix and the targeted ally for X health.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

9 Likes

This post has a lot of likes but almost no Replies…

Yeah, I’m making a hiro one.

1 Like

Maleficent, :star2::star2::star2:, Midline, Damage

“And now shall you deal with me, O Prince - and all the powers of Hell!”

Basic Attack: Maleficent hits an enemy with a green curse from her staff. Basic attack deals Fantastic damage.

•White, Mighty Dragon:
-Passive: Every time Maleficent deals a basic attack, she gains a 10% increase in basic damage. This is reset when she uses her active, and does not take place during her active.
-Active: Maleficent transforms into a massive dragon until she runs out of energy (stands at the back of the battlefield, similar to Alice’s Enormous state. Maleficent loses 70 energy every second, and gains only 33% energy she would have received normally.), breathing fire as a Basic Attack, dealing X extra splash damage, and healing for X HP per second.
Maleficent cannot be disabled as a dragon. Maleficent cannot activate other active skills as a dragon. Maleficent is invincible for one second in turning into a dragon.
•Green, Dark Magic: Maleficent swirls her hand over her staff and places an ancient curse on the enemy with the highest basic damage, dealing them X damage, lowering their BD by X and Hexing them for eight seconds.

During her dragon state, Maleficent instead breathes an individual fireball at an enemy, dealing X bonus damage and hexing them for five seconds, ignoring Tenacity.
•Blue, Fiery Rage: Maleficent surrounds herself with green flame, healing herself for 33% of her Max HP and Scaring all enemies for six seconds.
While she is a dragon, Maleficent instead roars, healing and Scaring for the same amounts and dealing damage to all enemies equal to her basic damage that she had before she became a dragon.
•Purple, Powers of Hell: Maleficent gains Y Armor & Reality, and Z Fantastic Prowess when she is a Dragon.
Each point of Fantastic Prowess above an enemies level increases the damage that Mal’s Fantastic Damage attacks do to them by 1%.

Jafar, Crystal Ball
•Maleficent’s Tank allies are healed for X HP the first time she becomes a dragon.
Maleficent’s Fantastic attacks reduce enemy Reality by 2%. This caps at 12%. +12% per star.

In case I try another:

• Aladdin
  • Scar
  • Goofy

0 voters

3 Likes

This Felix concept is way better than the actual Felix

3 Likes

Just realized this concept has a few problems. I’ll edit them as I find them.

1 Like

Thx😁
10 chars

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney