Remake sully pls!

Sully is the most unbalanced hero I know he will die with normal damage but this is so boring when I see you will forced to pick sully anywhere it’s ruin the game meta!
So if he want be a damage dealer just reduce his maximum Hp or nerf the healing ability!
And I f you want make him a tank reduce damage form ability 1 and 3 also you need to change purple skill ! The purple skill is for a damage hero not a tank hero!

If you go to the search box and type “Sully”, the top 4 (this plus 3 others) hits are essentially this exact discussion. I don’t say that to be snarky, because I made the same mistake when I first became active on the Dragonsoul forum (same developers as this game). I sincerely mention it as a helpful piece of information.

Sully is op against low levels but rlly you get a tia dalma mike walle ralph and other heroe and sully dies in like 5 seconds he is not op when you know how to play against him even a no tank team destroy sully he is good but he got loads of counters if you play the game correctly

2 Likes

Just beat a 67k scare team with my 58k stun team, so just find your team combo and study from the top team, their team gave out a lot of tips.

1 Like

Hehe I don’t want say how I can beat him I just want say why all of the players pick him in any situation

He does not need a remake, Tia teams especially shut him down extremely fast.

Sulley is not OP and don’t need any nerf.

If some hero needs change its Finnick, Bogo, Mr. Inc. (And few more).

2 Likes

You don’t get what I want to say ! I know sully have got some nerf but why all of you and all players choose him? This will not turn game so boring !?

There is a very limited number of tank characters…
Maui is new and low stars
Bogo isn’t good until he’s 5*, p2, and maxed
Mr. INC is only good at purple and high stars
Rex has a very niche role

That only leaves Ralph (only good at purple), Felix, and sulley.

Sulley is the best tank in the game up until you hit purple, so it makes sense why alot of people pick him.

1 Like

No… this will not turning game so boring.
Everyone should play as she/he wants not like ‘‘I have weak Sulley but others have strong, let’s nerf him!’’.

Ralph and felix : you must pick them as your second tank they are not tanky

I want say all the heroes are balanced except sully so we can Make our own team and win and sully will force we to pick him.

To be honest, getting Ralph at Purple is an instant self-healer. I don’t really focus that much on Sully, I got other characters to focus on instead of him. I wonder what Team Level are you…

Plus, Sully is no better than Barbossa, they are very annoying, sometimes, my guildmates attack a district where he is a part of, and he’s the only one left. I once wasted 3 heroes, including my most powerful one on Barbossa, and he’s the only one left.

Their similarities?

1. They both heal themselves
  2. Both applies Crit Status (Scare and Study)
  3. They overwhelm the lone hero with their Toy Tantrum and Chainshot.
2 Likes

I’m at team level 67

All heroes are balanced?
Not really…

Try playing with Finnick, Yax, Bogo, EVE (there still more).

There should be now just boosting weak heroes not nerfing strong and in your opinion Sulley is just op.

Sulley is by no means OP he has multiple weaknesses.

1. He has no armor: this means high normal damage teams completely shred through him regardless of how much hp he has.
  2. He has the lowest tenacity of all tanks: This means that he is very suceptible to cc.
  3. He is the only tank without any form of cc: his scare doesn’t do anything for cc unless you have Mike on the team with him.

Sulley is a good tank but not necessarily overpowered and really a lot of his strengths come from the synergies between him Mike and Zurg. I have seen plenty of people do just fine not raising Sulley and focusing on other tanks he is not the end all be all. Just because you don’t like how common he is does not make him overpowered.

3 Likes

Sully is op cuz other tanks are poop so he seems so op but he actualy isnt

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney