Remove simba and nala from friendship missions

@Loutre could the team by any chance look into replacing simba and nala from friendship campaigns they are making getting discs extremely hard due to their initial charm. I know perblue has done this before with other hero refreshes and hoping it can be done with this one

I think that was only with Mr. Incredible and Chief Bogo…

4 Likes

Hi there! You can earn power ups from missions and that will help you increase their stats! This should help where you might be stuck.

5 Likes

I have 40 powerups already and still can’t win it and don’t really wanna work sally up for it and by the time the charm wears off battle normally is over

It’s frustrating my power level is 1.29 while the opponent is 780k but I can’t win due to simba initial charm and it’s not just that mission that’s it’s an issue on

Check your other stats for your heroes used. If it doesn’t have tenacity or evasion higher than Simba and Nala’s charm skill level, tenacity and evasion is useless. BTW, when u said friendship missions, I thought you meant literally friend missions. Please be clearer.

Most refreshed characters are a problem in friend campaigns. That’s just a fact.

However, I have never seen them being removed, so here it won’t happen either…

I know Jessie and Bogo were replaced with Jack-Jack and Ralph, respectively, when they got refreshed, but I think that was it.

Yeah it was and I don’t get why they stopped doing it.

Although is it me or does darkwing almost never appear in friendships missions?

He appears in Bunsen and Gizmo friendship (or maybe Wasabi / Bunsen friendship?), Chapter 1, episode 1, wave 2 im pretty sure

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney