Remove the Skeleton from Joy-Sadness 4.4 Friendship Campaign

I’ve seen a lot of bad matches in Friendship Battles, but finally found one that cannot be excused under any circumstances whatsoever:

The Skeleton is immune to Fantastic Damage, which is Sadness and Hank’s damage base, so he just stalemates them until the timer runs out! :rage: :no_entry_sign:
The Skeleton must be removed and replaced with someone else.

Upgrade Hank, his basic attacks does normal damage.

11 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t have the capability to upgrade anyone now, thanks to this story campaign:

To clarify why, in order to beat this mission, I was instructed to raise 3, maybe 4 specific characters to 184 Red9.
Counting the two others I chose on my own, that’s 5 total, resulting in this lack of XP potions:

Considering I only intend to use one of those characters seriously, my patience with levelling characters I am not using is now very thin.
Especially considering one of those 5 I never intended to use at all, so I’m quite frustrated to be wasting valuable badges/XP on that one for the sake of one story mission! :rage: :no_entry_sign:

Hence why I am very annoyed with the situation repeating itself with Hank, I have almost no resources left due to the above situation and am expected to expend more of what I do not have just for one Friendship battle, two at most.

This is the upgrade he would theorectically need:

and it is a significant undertaking.

This reminds me of level 1 on episode 1 of the Goofy/Jessie campaign… that one Brute took 3 tries.

Those are equally as annoying.

My Kim can take out an entire Heist enemy team solo:

but is completely incapable of harming a Brute?

Jasmine has to KO the Brute instead.

Yeah, because she’s incapable of dealing Fantastic damage :man_facepalming:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney