Replace Sally

I can’t do this anymore. I am still stuck on that battke in Oogie and Hook’s campaign.

No matter what i do, no matter what disks i use or what rank or level they, no matter how powerful thdy are, Sally still destroys my team. I tried what people here suggested and still ended the same way. And i think I’m not the only one with this problem. I don’t know what else to do anymore except this:

I want Sally replaced with someone else.

1 Like

I know exactly how you feel! I have been trying to do the Genie/Aladdin campaign but I can’t complete it because of the Brawlers. Genie and Aladdin don’t deal Fantastic Damage so I can’t beat it

Genie does fantastic damage, upgrade his green skill.

As for Sally, she’s annoying yeah. @Mister_Toon how upgraded are the heroes you’re using?

It always fails because of the stupid level thing,they never change to a different animal

The skill is level limited, so you need to upgrade it for it to work

I’ll try that, idk how it’ll go

I got them at the proper rank (Hook is a red-2), their skills are well upgraded, i tried enchaments, they are past the required level and even took advice from other and yet i still lose most of my team.

What about the others?

If by others you mean the enemy, they level 148 in the rank red-1 and Sally has a her red skill with her. So, you could probably piece together what my problem is.

The other heroes you’re using

Peter Pan is a Red-1 and is level 166 (he’s the one that gets defeated first and also gets defeated quickly)

Yzma is also red-1 and is level 159

And every hero has both of their disks.

Both Peter Pan and Hook avoid damage with their white skills, you probably just need to time them correctly. Also I’d be kinda surprised if you couldn’t use Oogie in Oogie/Hook…

I’m guessing you have powerups too?

Yeah, i did not mention Oogie he’s the only one that can survive Sally’s red skill

As for power-ups, i don’t have any.

Technically you should be able to do it just by having Peter Pan parry on Sally.
But farm some powerups if you REALLY can’t somehow

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney