Return of the Wish Crate Event!

You could always consider adding free wish crates to the “free” diamond quest. Therefore all will be happy but P2W players won´t get an advantage. Just saying… not a full rework, just an addition.

5 Likes

They still get it tho… so still something.

1 Like

Yes, but F2Ps would have an equal standoff.

Yep I’m glad it’s back

This is ridiculous

No :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Yes I do, Agent Jangles.

4 Likes

It’s your alt. Everyone deserves to know who you were and that your account got banned.

8 Likes

This is just a loss business right now. There are other methods that make much more sense.

1 Like

when you wish apon star

1 Like

I believe him too. My dad, Abraham Lincoln, taught me that no one on the internet ever lies. :grin:

8 Likes

The reason there are no changes is because people keep buying them and a lot more than you realize. PB doesn’t care about complaining on forum/chat, the actual ingame data is their feedback.

“We sell what people buy.” is the motto. If you bought any, you agreed to the price.

6 Likes

And that’s why a lot of players is leaving :wink:

6 Likes

And most of them will not come back, even if they have money in the future.

2 Likes

Oh what a thrill, I get 200 diamonds a day and I think I’m going to buy 100 wish crates :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

This Wish Crate event ends at Noon CT on May 21! We plan to review player feedback and performance data on the crate so it may be some time before it returns. If you have a Wish Crate item in your inventory, think about using it now!

9 Likes

Would be nice to get one (10x) from anniversary gifts… it would at least make this whole return actually useful.

14 Likes

I already have feedback.

The cost is too much for the rewards!

So, decrease cost to 300 diamonds and increase the rewards.

And there should be a 10% discount for buying 10 like in the diamond crates.

6 Likes

ahh, how upsetting that it’s ending :sob:

giphy (1)

13 Likes

Well, I haven’t given you any performance data beyond the free crates on my two accounts, but I can copy-paste a comment from another thread if you’re interested in more player feedback:

While it’s certainly true that the Wish Crate is a poor value, I think there’s an even more fundamental problem with it. PerBlue has it set up to increase the odds of a jackpot for every failed purchase, which is a promising way to drive interest in and engagement with the Wish Crate; however, they’ve made it so expensive that only the biggest whales can buy enough crates to see any meaningful increase in those odds.

Resolving that issue is going to take some rather drastic changes: either get rid of the jackpots altogether and increase the payouts so that players feel confident they’ll get reasonable value for spending so many diamonds on one purchase, or reduce the payouts and drastically reduce the costs so players will be willing to buy more of the crates in order to chase that jackpot.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney