Return of the Wish Crate Event!

Just limited for right now.

Perhaps because there’s very little else in the game that’s worth spending diamonds on either? The value of event diamond deals & other special crates is really, really poor and hasn’t scaled with demand.

There’s been 1 special crate (ever) that’s been worth buying, which was the original Invasion Heroes crate that dropped 3x 5 items of chips, badges and other stuff. It didn’t stay long of course :grimacing:

I’ve got a truckload of diamonds since outside of Bonus Stamina Buy events and Mega Mart Discount, there’s nothing else worth spending them on.

So either tons of people are in the same boat and felt like dumping a few into the wish crate because their pocket had developed a burnt hole - or they must all have much more money than sense :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is it for me, I still think it’s quite expensive, but it’s the only crate that I can use to reliably get the resources I need. Gold crate is a joke, Diamond crate is too broad a prize pool and doesn’t give much chips anyways, same with the team crates.

So if this is the final version I hope it will at least be a permanent crate!

1 Like

I think it might be related to the free wish crate we got in the gift today.

I don’t think wish crate is meant to be a permanent crate so…

You got a free wish crate? Why did I not get one? :confused:

I have no idea :man_shrugging:

I did get one in today’s anniversary gift, so I thought everyone did

1 Like

So… what? None of the permanent crates right now are useful.

I still don’t see the need to spend more than 2k diamonds per month

Truth be told, if the number of hero chips offered were bumped up a bit, say to the 80-120 range (or, better, the percentages doubled), I might start buying the 10-packs when convenient just because there’s so little to spend diamonds on and few ways to earn hero chips in order to max a red skill.

The Wish Crate will never be as great as its name implies, but it’s close to being a justifiable purchase, at least. (Even if a large part of that justification is lack of other options.)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney