Ridiculous friend campaign

I’m not really sure what I should say about this anymore…

One single thief is a nightmare already, but two of them? And with their non-stop self heal, how could I even take them down?

I thought Mickey-Goofy friend campaign was a disaster, the hardest one I had to take. But that clearly is nothing compared to Joy-Olaf

Why?

First of all, Mickey barely does damage, but he still does some of them. Meanwhile, Joy does absolutely nothing

Second, Mickey’s skill boosts all damage, gives ally energy. And what does Joy’s one do? Healing… and shielding, which are nice, but not helpful enough in friend campaign :frowning:

I mean, why making something this hard? :frowning:

1 Like

Specifically, which friend campaign node is this?

From the charthers above its seems like joy and olaf friendship campigan

Yes, but if I can have the specific node, I can check why there are duplicate enemies in the opponent lineups.

Edit: Nevermind - I found it!

4 Likes

It’s the 3rd fight of 2nd chapter in Joy - Olaf campaign

1 Like

Guys, it’s me again. After nearly 6 months (can you believe it?), I can finally get Olaf disc for Joy!

As you can see on picture above, my Olaf and Joy was at lv 130, O5 and O2. Now, they are at lv 158, R3 and 154, R1, respectively

Being a F2P with limited resources, I can only use them on heroes that I like or want, so I refuse to spend them on one-time heroes, and in this case, it’s Jessie and Robinhood

I passed this horrible friend campaign (emphasis on horrible) by using only Olaf (most of the time), with the helps of mods (4 basic attack mods, 3 of them are at lv 20, only 1 of them is at lv 50 - I dont have that many extra hero chips to advance). Mickey is useful too, except when he is not available on some chapters

Guys, I can do it. So can you. And you won’t need to spend our scared resources on those unnecessary heroes. Good luck

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney