Rigged—7th time when discount in effect mega mart didn’t open

You know the game is rigged when 7 times in a row, when discount in effect, mega mart didn’t open…. And I;m a high level vip player so mega mart opens almost every day otherwise. Ridiculous

What do you mean by discount?

It’s once every 40 hours, which is more than a day.

5 Likes

The 50% market discount in effect today for the (regular) market, the Black Market, and the Mega Mart.

Basically, you’re arguing that out of thousands of players in the game, PerBlue is specifically targeting you (and maybe a dozen or so others) in determining when to hold the Market Discount event. I understand your frustration, as I didn’t get the discount for the first six or seven times it was held after the Mega Mart was revamped, but if you step back and think about it unemotionally, it’s clearly an illogical accusation.

Maybe I’m missing something, but having just gone through the list of VIP benefits in the game, I didn’t see anything pertaining to how often the Mega Mart can show up, so I think it’s every 40 hours regardless of VIP level.

6 Likes

Normally I ignore posts that someone else flagged, but this is too rich…

Does this or this look like I’m defending the game?

CodeMore6 responded within a few minutes of your original post, and I did so within about a half-hour. You’re the one who’s late to the party, really.

Please, explain how it’s possible to rig the Market Discount against “all players”. Do the devs study when every one of the tens of thousands of players unlocks the Mega Mart, and then schedule a Market Discount day during a day when fewer than 40% of all players would be able to access the Mega Mart? Do you really think it’s worth that much time and effort to deny a handful of players a benefit of middling importance, and do you really, really think they’re specifically targeting you with their efforts?

“one day no next day yes” is not “pretty much every day”, it’s half the days. But there is a way for you to guarantee that, no matter what day a Market Discount falls on, you’ll be able to open the Mega Mart at some point during the day. Daily events like discounts always start at 4am PerBlue (US Central) time, so just work towards getting the Mega Mart to open sometime during the 4am-noon window (again, PerBlue time). Then, once you’ve gotten a Mega Mart sometime during that window, just make sure you don’t raid or attack in the normal or elite campaign during the window of 8pm-4am PerBlue time on the following day (with some wiggle room allowed depending on exactly what time you last found the Mega Mart).

Using concrete days and times for an example (and sticking with PerBlue time), say you found the Mega Mart at 7:15am on Monday. For the next 40 hours, you’re safe and can farm badges or hero chips as much as you like, but no later than 11:15pm on Tuesday you need to stop until 4am Wednesday. That way, the next time you spend enough stamina between 4am and noon on Wednesday, it’ll once again open up the Mega Mart. And whadda know, there’s a Market Discount on Thursday, but the 40-hour moratorium on the Mega Mart will end before the Market Discount does, giving you a chance to take advantage of it!

And yes, I actually did do this for a few months, before deciding that the discount really wasn’t worth chasing that determinedly. It does work, though, as long as you keep track of when you opened the Mega Mart and are careful to always open it during that 8-hour window.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney