Robin Hood advice

So Robin Hood is coming to s16 on the update. Can any players with him in their server give me advice? Thanks!

2 Likes

I can’t speak for newer servers since I don’t know your meta or gear level, but he’s great on s8. He has monster basic damage and good health. He’s a tank buster and solid damage dealer with a pretty good lifesteal on his white skill. I’d recommend making sure you have a haste buff on your team (anger or duke imo) to help him crank it up a notch (notch…arrows…I’ll see myself out :joy:). Mine only has 1 L20 basic damage mod atm, see pic for stats.

He’s very good in yellow invasion. I personally use him in my primary arena team, but I don’t see many people doing so. Both of his disks are good boosts and the one you get first depends on where you need him. I went the stun duration increase route for pvp since I use him, if you’re mostly looking at him for invasion or as an alternate to your main team you’d probably want the other one.

2 Likes

Not bad but not good.
Other heroes are more worthy to upgrade.
Also, his healing has bug.

1 Like

Thanks for this ( s16 don’t have anger) but we have duke I’ll try him with duke and again thanks

Also what does the disk do? Thanks!

Ps will someone replace him as VIP hero. He is one of the final five characters I don’t have (including Beast)

https://wakkatu.github.io/dhero/en/hero_list.htm
You can look up any hero and their disks on that site. One of his disks increases his lifesteal from his white skill and the energy stolen from his green skill, the other increases the stun duration of his blue skill and his basic damage.

Thanks! [10 10101010+019 )

Thanks! (9 10

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney