Rylancrafter's Concept Museum

Howed you do concept musam

“How did you do a concept Museum?”
I just made a post with links to all of my concepts! I add new links as I make them!

Do you know how to delete old postes

Yes! Usually, next to the edit post button, there is a trash icon that you can use to delete a post. I don’t think you should delete your Oswald post, though, you can just improve upon it! You can message me and I could walk you through making a hero concept and help you with your Oswald concept!

I’m not getting many suggestions and I’m stuck on what character to make a concept for next. So here is a poll so I can get other people’s opinions! (Keep in mind, suggestions are open! I cannot promise to make a concept for suggestions for various reasons such as I don’t know who that character is)

• Collector
  • Edna Mode
  • Hailey/Scott/Beta
  • King Clawthorne
  • Marshmallow
  • Star Butterfly
  • Taffyta Muttonfudge
  • Toodles
  • Tamatoa
  • Phineas/Ferb (Duo)
  • Ortensia
  • Bing Bong
  • Mr. Potatohead
  • Giselle (update)
  • Oswald (update)
  • Percy Jackson (update)
  • Tod/Copper
  • Yoshi (Unlikely)
  • Ash Ketchum/Pikachu (Unlikely)

0 voters

Closes June 7th, 11:00 A.M.

The Collector has been added!
icegif-503

1 Like

By the way, I cannot use my computer for reasons, so all of my concepts will be made Mobile. Please let me know if I make any mistakes as it is hard to spot them on a smaller screen.

Can you show me how you made concept musam so I can do my own in future?

Ortensia has been added!

1 Like

Yessssssssss boi

I have new suggestion for you . Can you do one of the new emotions?

Ah! Perfect request! I just watched Inside Out 2 yesterday (amazing movie by the way!). I’m hoping to do a Bloody & Pouch concept after the concept I’m currently working on. I may do Anxiety or Embarrassment after that. We’ll see!

What a coincidence I watched it yesterday too

I thought of more suggestions try epic mickey characters. minus oswald and ortensia being you already did them

Sorry it has been so long! Feel free to do Ortensia, the only thing discouraged in forums is copying aspects (like skills)!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney