S1,2-5, 21-22, 23-24 Server Merges Planned for January 2022

She is good :thinking:
But they’ll probably just add more leagues to keep the players in each one balanced

The time flies.

So do birds

2 Likes

S1, 2 and 5 are all servers that have been massively merged into in the past

… and now we’ve arrived at a point where the active population is so little that all 3 are going to be merged into each other.

I don’t completely take PB at fault for this, it’s easier to maintain a competitive roster right now than it’s pretty much ever been, but repetitive grind & lack of new stuff to do is clearly telling.

Being Disney IP, this won’t be maintained (unlike Portal Quest) if it becomes unprofitable.

:grimacing:

12 Likes

@Loutre What are y’all gonna do about people who are gonna merge tons of accounts to one account? :thinking: Feels like it’s just gonna be the whole contest exploit all over again :thinking:
Some people are gonna go out of their way to exploit it I feel and get tons of hero chips and red skill chips from multiple accounts only to be merged to a single account with tons of loot :thinking:

3 Likes

We’ve turned off the ability to make new accounts, but otherwise I don’t feel like it’ll be an issue since they’re all their own accounts they’ve worked hard on.

1 Like

I’m okay with this. More activity and potential guild members is always a good thing.

I welcome the 23-24 merge for more war fun tbh

1 Like

I can’t see them expanding Division I very much, maybe up to 24 players. So we’re probably going to be seeing a drastic drop in the number of players able to promote two divisions at a time.

It’s going to be brutal. I’m going to have to start thinking very carefully about who I want to use green skill and attack speed mod upgrades on.

1 Like

Not yet it seems so since everyone knows it’s gonna happen people are gonna get away with doing it :thinking:

oh no! I’ll poke the team since they were supposed to be turned off. Which server are you able to do this on?

Server 1 I’m on

oh yeah that’s fine. 1 isn’t closing. The servers that are closing are 2, 5, 22 and 24 so you cannot make new accounts on there.

1 Like

@Loutre this is spectacular news. 1, 2 and 5 will be decent. 1 and 2 are both a tad stagnant, from what I’ve seen.

Will my current server transfer to server 1

It’s not an exploit :thinking: pretty sure @Loutre mentioned that new accounts cannot be made. Therefore it cannot be exploited.

3 Likes

but will all the accounts on those servers be terminated

We have a 2 week period where you can send in a support ticket to get your account merged over and we’ll have another post for when we’re doing that.

2 Likes

where can I get support tickets

I was actually talking about non-challenger

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney