S14/S18 Server Merge Planned for August 11, 2022

Trust me you ain’t missing anything. It’s the same just different servers & people don’t flag my comment could help others

1 Like

Easy everyone just play game save your money. I level up very fast without having to spend even a penny

1 Like

Anyway @Loutre can the team make up their minds and impose some sensible rules? We don’t really want the situations with some people having 20+ accounts and not being consolidated just… because happen again.

1 Like

Yup, I decided last merge to only allow 4 accounts to be merged. This will be in the bigger info post closer to merge date.

1 Like

Oh please, I wanna merge my accounts. I’m so tired of having 2 :sob:

When will server 21 merge with server 23? @Loutre

We have no current plans for those servers to merge.

1 Like

Ah good to know. Any limitations on some more resources, like, say, stamina consumables?

Stamina won’t be transferred, you need to use all of it from the accounts that you want to close

You are not Loutre.

And only banked stamina did not transfer. Consumables always did.

2 Likes

Why limited such things? Meanwhile some of you complaining about game economy, oh well

Because you can just get up to 5 recruitment deals with 5 different accs? Technically.

There’s another perspective to this, too. I started originally on S1 and a bit later on S5. I haven’t asked to be merged to S1. It just doesn’t make sense to play several accounts on one server. So I asked for an account consolidation.
Not every demand for consolidation is sinister.

Hence why I said the stamina consumables should be limited in transferrable amount… @Loutre. No F2P player will have alts with more than 100k+ consumables anyway (unless the team somehow ups the gains - unlikely) and it limits P2P and P2W being able to consolidate millions of them into one account.

Buying deals across all servers and then consolidate the stamina is quite sinistrous imo.

Also… why I said stamina consumables - the “whales” can still use the stamina consumables to craft badges on their alts to be below the limit. However, without proper knowledge the advantage they gain from crafting vs having just raw consumables is like 1/5th or even lesser.

1 Like

They purchased this stamina and they have the rights to move it if applicable
It’s not right to not move what ppl purchased to targeted account

Stop being jealously

Don’t forget that:
Heroes stars not moving
Disk stars not moving

You could write in a nice way instead of being rude

I re-read it again and just got it:

It´s obviously the same as with guild contest rewards abuse by certain guild. You can just buy 5 deals for 100 bucks instead of only being able to buy 1 for 20 bucks.
Which means a significant advantage for much cheaper.

And, in fact, I am not jealous… would say I am even generous… from the last merge I had myself 630k stamina consumables and it was enough to max nearly everyone with spare ones. 4 x 100k is enough and you could still use the rest to help yourself, but not by transferring… only by using it to loot badge bits. Still an advantage, but lesser to raw stamina consumables.

oh also…
“It’s not right to not move what ppl purchased to targeted account
Exactly, the “targeted account” is the alt account, not the main account. Therefore there is no right in transferring the purchased stuff unless PB lets those people to transfer them.

There should be some limits on each consumable stuff - but I am not really going with the discussion that way.

The only difference with this merge is that only up to 4 accounts are allowed to be merged.

3 Likes

The more info post is here

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney