S16/S14/? server merger timeline

If this isn’t on the roadmap, it should be and it honestly needs to be announced soon. When the 2nd and 3rd ranked guilds on S16 can’t attract new players, the server is essentially on life support. Full disclosure, I’m the guild leader of no. 2, but I know the sentiment is shared by other guild leaders. Not sure what else needs to be said.

2 Likes

I find it unlikely since we just had a merge.

Most likely since you have a high level req. so, older players will need to join you.

5 Likes

Don’t say it like it’s gonna happen, because as far as anyone knows it’s not

Anyways they can’t merge since they have different level caps

4 Likes

I’m not sure why the other server merge affects us at all. As to the level requirement, sure, but a year ago the 5th-10th ranked guilds had waiting lists. When top 1% in a guild contest only includes 10 guilds, that’s a problem. Level caps are easy to harmonize. It’d take a single +10 level cap raise to match S14 and S16.

1 Like

You are so right Alex!!! We desperately need a merger. Every day Vip is recruitment to beg for active players to fill dying guilds. I’m leader of guild number 6. More people leave at every level raise. It is also ridiculous to have to spend $50 every weekend contest to make top one percent for contest rewards. I will not be spending anymore.

2 Likes

We just had a merge, it won’t happen anytime soon, most likely.

1 Like

When did 14 have a merge? I was certain that i saw someone saying that server 14 was left out again for merge in one of the comments earlier. As long as I have been playing server 16 has had no merges and that is Almost two years and a LOT of money later. :grin:

2 Likes

Server 16 braucht keine Fusion.
Es gibt eben nur eine gute Gilde: Twisted Beasts;)

100% Agree
Thanks @Filadae_Djaq

THIS IS PROOF WE NEED THE MERGE

1 Like

We desperately need a merger for s16. Wars are so far out of wack as to be laughable. Power discrepancy is ridiculous.

2 Likes

I’m in a top 50 guild and more people are quitting. My guild has 11 people who has been offline for 7+ days only one that we’ve heard a reason from.

1 Like

We had a merge in December, so I find it unlikely a merge will happen this month unless otherwise.

Just kick them, and let other people join, I don’t see a reason for a merge about people being inactive.

did you even read the proof, we would but with 1/2 and even less players than server 1 we can’t

1 Like

Yeah, I did but I don’t see a merge will happen this month. That’s all.

1 Like

tbh i don’t blame u for thinking that i just wanna merge badly.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney