Sad Contest Rewards

Contest rewards have been horrible… for months! They always say that they play as F2P, which I highly doubt! If they really play as F2P, why can’t see all problem in game as we do? I mean, it takes me days to see which needs to be improved and they can’t do that for years???

Rewards are supposed to help us keep up. Or at least that’s what they say. With the things they offer in this contest, they are barely helpful. What could I do with 37k disc power? I need at least 100k!

4 Likes

We need a bunch of good rewards in contest and The rewards should be boosted too.Number of cosmetic crates should also be Boosted.
Edit:Fixed Typos

Contest rewards havent been good for a very long time

3 Likes

I am testing the game all around. Doesn´t help lower ranks like at all. Once you get to level 100 you´re done (no double team xp perk). After 21 days level 107 on S2, O4-O5 rank.

Man, just give us better contest rewards (with badges that help all the ranks, not just… well… trial badges) and please make Purple and Orange ranks more of a breeze.
At this point, one should get near Red in a week, my opinion. Even then it´s barely half the job to come to the cap.

1 Like

They get paid as part of their contracts 10k game gems a day per people I know who were offered contracts, they definitely don’t play as ftp with that in their disposal. If they were ftp like real ftp players then maybe they see what we preaching instead of going by data only.

2 Likes

I was about to say that. That’s definitely not f2p. That’s an easy contest win with that amount. Cut that back to maybe a free “years worth of diamonds” like most people buy, then you’re at least more on par.

The problem is, they don’t care.

They not listen to anyone, anything besides themselves, and their pocket, that’s it…

3 Likes

Depends on the departments of the company… the ones responsible for economy have to only think about their pockets lol. The programmers, designers? They get paid, they want the best for the game.

But people responsible for economy say what is accurate (based on… some data? Which might be wrong to begin with…) and programmers have no or if any, very limited say in it afaik.

Anyone can prove me wrong though. :slight_smile: I will be more than happy to admit being wrong. But what I said is my mindset about all the gacha games right now.

3 Likes

I can understand maybe including like 1-2 Trial badges for lower leveled players, but like 4-5 badges out of the contest rewards being Trial badges that high leveled players have like over 1000 bits of already really undervalue the Progress Rewards and their meaning as rewards. It really goes to try and make it hard for players to progress and make use of the Progress Rewards kind of, which I think is really sad if they are supposed to be rewards in the first place.

I think the problem right now is that PerBlue seem to not want to help players get the most out of their Progress Rewards or at least not having them be all that meaningful overall, which I think demoralizing for players in the long run.

The thing is if people who play feel undervalued by the company(PerBlue) these player may leave the game, which for PerBlue would be a really hard setback it is a big whale, or just a whale deciding to boycott as they don’t feel like they get enough back to be willing to spend.
I think that’s the issue PerBlue have to really take into consideration if they want to keep Disney Heroes in an healthy state.

So yeah, if PerBlue want to keep Disney Heroes healthy I think they have to be better at letting players get rewards that the players can actually make use of when it comes to the Contest’s Progress Rewards.

While it is true that the recent Special Invasion was really good, I don’t think that should make it so that the Contest’s Progress Rewards be less useful to players if this were to be the case.

6 Likes

Many of us look forward to contests as an opportunity to gain some items to give us a boost in the game. If I understand correctly (from comments above) the other servers have the same badge rewards. I must admit that for my guild the base 10 million points for rewards were had within minutes. And I suspect that the reason why it was so easily obtained is that they need to make the contest fair to younger weaker guilds/players. So yes I can understand not having red badges but there are green badges (like sugar rush and sorcerer’s hat) that actually are more value over the badges that were offered.

To be honest, it’s kinda demotivated every single time when I see the contest progress rewards and it’s just useless badges, avatar borders and hero chips. Makes it kinda hard for ftp players like myself to get excited for contests, if the rewards are not that rewarding at all.

3 Likes

@The_Dude_LXXVI
I think the thing here though is that the Badges that were Trial badges were overall useless for high leveled players, since like they probably have over 1000 if not over 2000 bits of those badges.

I am not at all against giving out badges that are more accessible for lower leveled players and I think that’s a good thing, but I think at the same time the badges should be useful for high leveled players as well and not be badges they have thousands of bits of already from the Trials.

I think these badges would be better as they are badges lower leveled players can make use of, while also high leveled players benefiting from getting them as it reduce the grind for them a little bit. These pictures are from the Badge Drop Charts in case wondering.

Fa Family:
Deus EX Calibur:
Close Shave:
Stable Walking Cane:
Flubber:

These kind of badges would technically just be material badges for high leveled players, but they would still be helpful and reduce the grind and for lower leveled players being able to advance faster thanks to getting rewards they can use.
So if PerBlue want to both help lower leveled players and high leveled players I think these kind of badges would be the best way to go about it :-).

3 Likes

The thing is, there are bits from lower trial lv that I still need a lot… The Unbirthday hat for instance, I never have enough of it :frowning:

Yeah, Unbirthday Hat is a badge that’s a badge that would be a good contest Progress Reward option, both helping lower leveled player and high leveled players.

Unbirthday Hat:
I think the Love Bug badge wouldn’t be bad either as the Love Bug badge are also often needed.
Love Bug:
The Escape Plan badge could also be a Trial badge that would benefit both lower leveled players and high leveled players, since it is often needed.
Escape Plan:

1 Like

And Raspbeary :frowning: everytime I save up some hundred of them, they are all gone in a few minute… dont even know what happened…

Actually I don’t think I often have problems with the Raspbeary Cake badge, but yeah do definitely understand that the feel of having a few 100 of a badges and then all quickly gone.

1 Like

Yes that’s why I started this thread. As it was before contest start, I thought I’d give them the benefit of the results after. All of the badges you and others indicated are very useful. I just find it sad that even some white and green badges have more value than what is included in the rewards. The one thing that bothers me the most is grinding for chapter 1 and 2 badges as they result in lower gold and XP drinks and scrap badges have lesser value.

Raspberry cake comes up as a problem often. That’s why they sell it with their badge deals

Sea Duck is another badge that is needed

@The_Dude_LXXVI
It is really too bad that PerBlue went with giving us badges that high leveled players have tons of from before, so I can understand why you decided to make this thread, I considered making a thread related to the contest rewards myself.

Yeah, some Green Badges you need a fair amount of like Badge of Stealth and The Perfect Cast, and White Badges like Sugar Rush. Even getting like 20 of them would have given us more value than the Trial Badges that were given out.

At least the Badge Drop Charts and the Database site can make it easier to farm badges :-).

If you mean Raspbeary Cake I haven’t really had problems with it, might be due to that the characters I went for don’t need Raspbeary Cake all that much.
For me it was more Unbirthday Hat and Escape Plan I had problems with.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney