Sad Contest Rewards

Actually I don’t think I often have problems with the Raspbeary Cake badge, but yeah do definitely understand that the feel of having a few 100 of a badges and then all quickly gone.

1 Like

Yes that’s why I started this thread. As it was before contest start, I thought I’d give them the benefit of the results after. All of the badges you and others indicated are very useful. I just find it sad that even some white and green badges have more value than what is included in the rewards. The one thing that bothers me the most is grinding for chapter 1 and 2 badges as they result in lower gold and XP drinks and scrap badges have lesser value.

Raspberry cake comes up as a problem often. That’s why they sell it with their badge deals

Sea Duck is another badge that is needed

@The_Dude_LXXVI
It is really too bad that PerBlue went with giving us badges that high leveled players have tons of from before, so I can understand why you decided to make this thread, I considered making a thread related to the contest rewards myself.

Yeah, some Green Badges you need a fair amount of like Badge of Stealth and The Perfect Cast, and White Badges like Sugar Rush. Even getting like 20 of them would have given us more value than the Trial Badges that were given out.

At least the Badge Drop Charts and the Database site can make it easier to farm badges :-).

If you mean Raspbeary Cake I haven’t really had problems with it, might be due to that the characters I went for don’t need Raspbeary Cake all that much.
For me it was more Unbirthday Hat and Escape Plan I had problems with.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney