Sam the Eagle Concept (Likely concept)

I would have done this one a long time ago and by that i mean Fourth of July long time ago but that never stopped me from doing this concept anyways. I give you, my first ever Muppet concept.

Quote:
“You were saying?”

Trial Team:
Blue

Position:
Back

Role:
Damage

Description:
“This patriotic blue eagle has been assigned to join the ongoing battle against the creeps and dispense some good old fashioned American justice to them at the same time.”

Entrance:
Sam enters holding up the gold police badge from Muppets Most Wanted.

Victory animation:
Sam waves a small American flag in the air.

Defeat animation:
Sam will look in disbelief about losing.

Basic attack:
Sam stands proudly as red, white, and blue fireworks go off and the fireworks deal damage to the nearest enemy.

White Skill:
A Taste of American Justice:
Sam curls his wings into fists to deal damage to the closest enemy.

Green Skill:
Flight of The Eagle:
Sam will take flight and descend upon the nearest enemy to deal damage to them.

Blue Skill:
Red, White, and Blue Justice:
A red, white, and blue hat will appear on the battlefield before Sam emerges on the battlefield wearing the hat on his head to serve up some good old fashioned American justice to the nearest enemy.

Purple Skill:
Let Freedom Ring:
Sam will hold silver bells in his wings and ring them to deal damage to the nearest enemy with a deafening shockwave caused by ringing the bells.

Red Skill:
Feather Pen Throw:
Sam throws anywhere from 2 to 5 feather pens at the nearest enemy to deal damage to that enemy.

Friendships

Sam the Eagle/Woody
Campaign: “Badge Size Competition”
Allies: Ralph, Hercules, Donald Duck
Sam the Eagle/Gonzo
Campaign: “European Style Interrogation”
Allies: Judy Hopps, Calhoun, Captain Amelia

1 Like

Purple (apart from revives and dodges) and red skills don’t have animations.

This concept is missing a lot of things, I suggest reading this guide made by @Imagineer_V to help you make better character concepts.

2 Likes

Okay. Will do. I’ll make sure to come up with some unique skill ideas for the next hero concept i do.

Here some tips:

1. Purple and red are passives so they build upon previous skills or boosts stats on some way. Look at purples and reds in game and get some inspiration.
  2. Make sure to always add variables. They’re important to creating concepts
  3. Make sure you add what the disks do. They will have a boost that’s affected by disk and star level.

You’re doing great so far, and I can’t wait to see what you have in store!

3 Likes

that is so cool!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney