Same Contests Same Crap

Suggestive feedback for Contests:

VARY THEM UP!!! The ones you sre using are literally one in the same with a FtN every other one. These rewards are outdated and pitiful, especially when your not giving anything worthwhile as rewards.

14 Likes

We need some new kinds of contests and new rewards I’ve almost got the event exclusive to 5 stars already. It’s getting redundant and repetitive.

7 Likes

Totally agree we need variation where it is fun for everyone, not a chore, and beneficial for F2Ps and therefore spenders.

5 Likes

O I agree , especially having pretty much two of the same ftn just called the diffrent things as mentioned here before. Contests- can it please just be one type of fortify the network contests (one with friendship xp)

1. I wish there was a monthly calendar on here whatever contests will be for the month for each month and associated scoring per server.

2. Ftn should only be once a month, the week right after cap increases if that pace doesn’t change (as most of us want To see changed anyways to more like two months) probably be best. And should only be the one that includes friendship xp besides stamania and gems. If pb does change cap increases two months like we begging them to do with almost EVERY POST (seriously don’t know what is said more on here… slow down cap increases or where is kim possible), then I’d say the last contest of each month so people can actually have some gems and stamania to use for it after upping our toons rest of the month as best we can depending how we play (ftp or p2w).

3. Can we get a hiest contest involved like as a team of invaders clear x amount of red dots, clear x amount of circles, and get x amount of hiest coins? Something along those lines

4. Badge bit contests can still be around

5. City watch/surge/infected areas can be another

6. Change the timeframe for invasion to be Monday at 1 pm and end Monday at 10 am est the following week, and introduce an invasion contest like get x amount of participation points for x points, use x amount of breaker shields for x amount of points, etc

7. A get to know one another contest: x amount of points for a user you have pm conversations with, x amount of points for doing spar chats with friends, etc

The options are endless if just open up the creativity minds instead of just thinking with hams from toy story (yes intentional pun here). There have been countless meaningful suggestions (And some not so much, but good effort) made on the forums. Be nice if community felt heard more.

9 Likes

These are some great ideas. LOL about Kim and cap.

I’ve been saying this for months now. They used to have quite the variety when I first started playing. They’d do friendship stamina contests, spending contests with shop currencies other than bazaar, and city watch contests. Now it’s only contests that require people to spend money to have big success. I get they need to make money, but it’s at the expense of the game getting repetitive and boring.

3 Likes

Plus… stop giving Mod power as a reward… I have 8M+ of that… I need disk power which I can barely keep at 200k.

4 Likes

Honestly I’d say less mod fragments, and more other rewards… more stamania, give More mod upgrade items (like at least 50 of each kind at least three of the tiers), rare toon hero chips, badge bazaar tokens, Shield points, and or even cosmetic crates. Just Too much mod fragments in my opinion.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney