Sanderson Sisters/Facilier. Friendship Campaign Concept

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

Campaign. “Transformative Experience.”

Sanderson Sisters/Facilier.

Allies : Yzma, Jafar, Magica De Spell.

~ The Sanderson Sisters creep through a dark empty alleyway mischievously.~

Winnie ~ Come Sister’s, we must find out how we came to be in such an odd place!.. Perhaps find a few children…

Mary ~ I’m trying to sniff out some children, Winnie!!

~ Sarah dances obliviously in the background.~

Winnie ~ Well, girl!?

Mary ~ All I smell is candy… maybe fish?

Winnie ~ You foolish oaf!!

~ Winnie prepares to strike her sister.~

Facilier : Honestly your delightfully curvy sister isn’t too far off.

~ Facilier walks out of the shadows bowing politely.~

Sarah ~ He’s pretty, can I play with him!?

Winnie ~ What do you know commoner!?

Facilier : Don’t you disrespect me little woman, Don’t you derogate or deride, You’re in my world now, not your world, And I got friends on the other side!

~ “He’s got friends on the other side” echoes eerily through the empty alleyway.~

Facilier : That’s an echo ladies, Just a little something we have here in The City, A little parlor trick, don’t worry…

Chapter. 1. “Put Your Mind At Ease.”

Mission. 1. Facilier explains that indeed more than a few choice children are gallivanting around the city, without a care in the world.

Mission. 2. Winnie suggests if such was true, that Mary would’ve picked up on their scent.

Mission. 3. Facilier chuckles deviously, insisting that she did pick up on their scents.

Mission. 4. Winnie rolls her eyes sarcastically.

Mission. 5. With a charming tip of the hat, Facilier explains about a young girl from a world of candy and a boy hailing from a world surrounded by the sea.

Facilier : With our powers combined these annoying little brats would be easy pickins’.

Winnie ~ And you just desire to serve them up to us, upon a silver platter?

Facilier : Honestly!? No.

~ Winnie growls under her breath annoyed.~

Winnie ~ You dare to waste my time!?

Facilier : Tsk, tsk. Hear me out mademoiselle, these said children have vast amounts of enchanted energy hosted within.

Mary ~ Sounds delicious.

~ Facilier squints uncertain how to reply.~

Facilier : Quite. Anyways this energy I could use to amplify my power ten fold.

Winnie ~ That helps us how?

Facilier : If you ladies can help me gain the edge on the competition, I’d happily serve the children of this fine city to you at the most elegant of banquets.

Chapter. 2. “Change It Around Some Too.”

Mission. 1. Winnie reluctantly agreed to help this odd shadow man.

Mission. 2. Facilier joyously performs a small dance, followed by a spin as his shadow gives him an excited high five.

Mission. 3. With a devious grin, Facilier simply suggests that they head to the local park.

Mission. 4. Upon arriving at the park, they spot Vanellope busy playing around the jungle gym.

Mission. 5. Facilier explains that The Sanderson Sisters should go forth and scare the child, he’ll make sure to take care of the rest.

~ Sarah giggles suddenly jumping out of a few bushes, startling Vanellope who screams out in fright.~

Sarah ~ Come pretty little girl, let us play in my garden of shadows!

Vanellope ~ Holy mother of monkey milk!! ~ Can you say creepy, lady!?

~ Sarah lunges at Vanellope who quickly glitches away, bumping into Mary.~

Mary ~ We just want a nibble!

Vanellope ~ This place is crawling with weirdos!!

~ Vanellope spins around to see Winnie cackling wickedly.~

Facilier : Don’t worry child, I’m here to help!

~ Facilier jumps into the fray, tossing a smoke bomb at his feet to create an opening for them to both escape.~

Chapter. 3. “Scaredy Cat.”

Mission. 1. Facilier ushers Vanellope to a nearby alleyway, The Sanderson Sisters still hot on their tails.

Mission. 2. Facilier protectively stands in front of Vanellope as the witches close in on them menacingly.

Mission. 3. Vanellope shivers in fear, Facilier kneeling down to her level and smiling with reassurance.

Mission. 4. He agrees to stay and fight them off, so Vanellope can quickly climb the nearby wall, jump off and land on her feet, hopefully able to find some help afterwards.

Mission. 5. Facilier holds his hand out in agreement as Vanellope is quick to shake it. A cloud of dark magic suddenly engulfs the poor child almost instantly.

Vanellope ~ What’s going on!? What’s happening to meeee…ow!?

~ A tiny black kitten with various candies stuck in her fur, mews frightened on the cold wet ground of the alleyway.~

Facilier : Hahaha, go on run! ~ After all you’re just a scared little cat!!

~ Facilier lifts his cane high to bash the kitten, a talisman around his neck glowing a dark crimson, Vanellope mews in fear dodging, barely darting off up the wall and escaping.~

Winnie ~ Impressive feline transformation, you were even able to strip away her ability to speak.

~ Winnie giggles walking over to Facilier femminly, the doctor taking a moment to remove his hat and bow.~

Facilier : The best is yet to come, dear.

( Planning on posting the rest tomorrow. Hope you enjoy reading this for a lark.)

2 Likes

Chapter. 4. “Tortoise And The Hare!”

Mission. 1. The Sanderson Sisters & Facilier decide to make their way to the port in order to find Peter Pan.

Mission. 2. On the way, Dash and Violet intercept the villains after finding a frightened candy covered kitten.

Mission. 3. Poor Vanellope might not be able to speak, but her large tear soaked eyes can tell all that needs to be said.

Mission. 4. Facilier decides to try and talk his way out of trouble, only to be easily trapped inside a glowing force field bubble and spun around by Dash at top speed.

Mission. 5. Winnie sighs knowing she gave this fool too much credit, The sisters begin to chant a spell waving their hands to the annoying children wickedly.

Winnie ~ Harden the bones and bulge the back!

Mary & Sarah ~ Itcha-it-a-cop-it-a, Mel-a-ka-Mys-tic-a!

~Violet releases Facilier from the bubble, whimpering in pain she falls on all fours as her back begins to bulge outward.~

Violet ~ Dash, it hurts!

Winnie ~ Shrink him small and grant fluff from fat!!

Mary & Sarah ~ Itcha-it-a-cop-it-a, Mel-a-ka-Mys-tic-a!!

~Dash feels the world growing around him as long rabbit ears explode from the side of his head.~

Winnie ~ Slow her down and have his feet become flat!!

~Violet has a large shell formed over her back head slowly retreating within, Dash calling out for help as he shrinks smaller with longer front teeth.~

The Sanderson Sisters ~ Just like this…

~The Sanderson Sisters giggle lowering their hands over the children, soon all that’s left is a frightened little tortoise and angry golden furred hare.~

Chapter. 5. “Paw Patrol.”

Mission. 1. Vanellope mews walking over to her transformed friends sadly, the villains laughing amongst themselves before walking off into the horizon.

Mission. 2. Dash gives angry little noises as his left foot taps rapidly on the street annoyed.

Mission. 3. Violet huffs sadly, she had a date that probably would be cancelled tonight.

Mission. 4. Officer Hopps on patrol spots the odd congregation of animals on the street, with a quirked brow she decides to investigate.

Mission. 5. After enough charades to last several lifetimes, Judy sort of understands what is going on… sort of.

Judy ~ So you’re Vanellope?

Vanellope ~ Mew.

Judy ~ Dash?

~ Dash hops around in anger.~

Judy ~ Ralph?

~ Violet blinks eyes slowly.~

Judy ~ Oh, so sorry Violet!!

Vanellope ~ Mew-mew-mew! Mew! Mew-mew!! MEW!

Judy ~ Facilier and The Sanderson Sisters have teamed up, they’re going around the city in a bid to steal the inner magic that is found within all children!

Vanellope ~ Mew.

Judy ~ And Peter Pan is next!! ~ Hurry, we must get to The Port before it’s too late!!

~Judy scoops up the animals barely, rushing off into the distance.~

Chapter. 6. “Fly With Me.”

Mission. 1. The villains arrive at The Port, spotting Peter Pan in the crow’s nest of the Black Pearl playing around with a spyglass.

Mission. 2. Facilier nudges the sister’s along, telling them to frighten the boy into making a deal.

Mission. 3. Winnie summons a broom to her side, flying off towards the ship cackling wickedly.

Mission. 4. Winnie soon appears next to Peter with a loud “Boo”.

Mission. 5. Peter Pan just bursts into loud laughter.

Peter Pan : Lady, why are you riding a broom!? - Thinking of clearing the air!?

Winnie ~ It’s called flying, you little annoying whelp!

~ Peter Pan casually flies out of the next, floating next to the witch on his side a hand placed mockingly upon his cheek.~

Peter Pan : Flying, You don’t need a house appliance for that!? ~ All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust!!

Winnie ~ I much prefer death, decay, and shocking you away!

Chapter. 7. “Ditch The Witch.”

Mission. 1. Winnie fires a stream of lightning at Peter Pan, the young boy dodges easily before yanking the broom out from under the hag.

Mission. 2. Winnie falls to the ocean below with a loud splash.

Mission. 3. Sarah and Mary fly upward to meet Peter Pan, Sarah on a fancy new broom and Mary straddling a vacuum cleaner.

Mission. 4. Sarah begins to sing her enchanted song, Peter Pan simply reaching into his hat and tossing pixie dust into the face of the witch, blinding her.

Mission. 5. Tinker Bell zips around Mary at top speed confusing the dunce witch, Sarah uncontrollably sneezing accidentally flies into her sister with a loud thud.

~ Both witches smack into each other, plummeting down to the water below with a giant splash.~

Facilier : Impressive boy! ~ How about we make a deal, surely there’s something you desire.

~ Peter Pan lands next to Facilier, bravely removing his dagger and taking a battle stance.~

Peter Pan : I don’t make deals with sneaky old grumps, I only duel them!!

Facilier : When I’m done with you boy, you’ll spend the rest of your days as a slimy little frog!

Chapter. 8. “The Shadows Rushed Me.”

Mission. 1. Facilier and his shadow move in opposite directions, conjuring up a group of Creeps from a portal of shadows.

Mission. 2. Peter Pan gives a loud rooster call, starting a duel with Facilier and his Creeps.

Mission. 3. Peter Pan’s shadow flies behind Facilier’s jabbing his backside with the dagger, Facilier’s shadow quick to transform into a snake and lunging forward, only to miss and crash into a few port crates.

Mission. 4. Peter Pan dispatched The Creeps with ease. With a swift flying kick he sends Facilier crashing into the crates as well.

Mission. 5. The Sanderson Sisters pull themselves out of the ocean soaked, lifting their hands they fire a blast of energy at Peter Pan. Facilier lifts his talisman up, firing a beam of dark magic at the boy as well.

~ Peter Pan dodges just as Judy arrived with the children, the energies hitting each other and exploding in a wave of green magic.~

Judy : Stop in the name of the law!

~ The wave washes over the children, each glowing brightly before returning to their human forms.~

Vanellope ~ Totally awesome, I’m back baby!!

Violet ~ I want to go home…

Dash : Why am I still craving carrots?

~ Judy giggles as she walks over to an angry green cat, red colored tortoise, and a dazed pink hare. The officer shaking her head as a tophat wearing frog hops out from under the crates.~

Peter Pan : Should I go get Merlin, to change back these jokers?

Judy ~ No, I think a week at the local Pet Shop will help these individuals cool their heels.

Campaign “ Transformative Experience. ” Completed.

Completed my second ever Friendship Campaign Concept!

If anybody has one, they’d like to see created.

Link me the hero concept and Friendship Campaign Info.

Must be one hero in the game already, and a new character of your choosing! ( Disney/Pixar characters only please.)

I’ll do my best to see if I can whip up a story based around it.

Hope you all enjoyed!

1 Like

Seems like the senderson sisters and faciler got ironic and fiting punishment

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney