Say goodbye to 'easy' friendship missions

I can’t unlock Yax disk for Tia… With P4 Sully, and P4 Tia has her skills maxed

Increase their Stars…

1 Like

Your heroes are lacking stars, you also can turn off auto and use skills manually to help better time skills to try and silence and heal when needed instead of whenever you fill your energy.

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

It shouldn’t matter. I beat medium friendship missions easily with 3 star heroes P3 before the update

Then promote Yax… dude, we’re trying to help you. Leave it or take it.

Rise skill level (after level up).
Ench. badges.
Hero stars and hero level.

What was said friendship mission? I’ll agree Tia/Yax was difficult but I also completed it before the friendship campaign nerfs. Different heroes may synergize better and make said campaigns easier.

I beat it after the nerf so I cannot say a thing…no wait, I am still wprkingto lvl up the frienfship one last time before I can complete it.

I beat medium friendships with 2 and 3 star heroes before the update, I believe they’ve increased the difficulty especially as the Tia Yax campaign was one of the easiest in the game to complete

This is gonna sound weird, but have you tried doing the stage with “auto” turned OFF?? Try selecting white skills in particular order. Do sully’s first because his white skill scares the enemy, and then tia’s so that her skill can critical hit. Use Yax’s skill when you get low on HP…

1 Like

Ehh, I’ve beaten some medium friendships with weak heroes. What I did for my Stitch friendships, was focus on my stitch (easy since he’s my fav) so beating the levels were easy. Also, don’t do auto, sometimes I turn it off and win by manually doing it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney