Screwed outta 1 percent rewards

@Polaris seeing as you closed the other thread without responding as usual!!! Will players who were in top 1 percent ended up top 5 percent be given 1 percent rewards? Its highly unfair that last night during raiding it said invalid loot even on chapter 1. Charged stamina no loot no points and in the end cost me top 1 percent!!! If this is not rectified I will quit. Because I’ve been screwed several times by you in the past. I’ve had enough now!!!

Wasn’t the bug server-wide? It would’ve been the same for everyone. You’d also need a lot of Elite raiding to get from 5% to 1% on server 1 - I doubt that alone could’ve tipped the balance.

3 Likes

Youd be wrong I was raiding to stay in top 1 percent and had double drops when it stopped working on all chapters. The gap was 5.29 odd to 5.59 mil I was kicked out by a tiny gap due to not being able to raid. Also so was another player in my guild. So sorry pipsqueak you are wrong

That sucks man

1 Like

Wasn’t the same for everyone i had people able to raid chapter one. Mine stopped rauding said invalid loot tried chapter 2 same. It went from raiding fine to not being able to raid full stop!!!

You did a good job putting the information out there

1 Like

That’s still 1,875 hero chips :man_shrugging:

I doubt there will be any compensation for this - the contest is a 3 day event.

1 Like

I just think its unfair that you get dropped at the end and there was no way to fight to stay there. I had a cheap sramina deal I didnt buy purely because raiding was screwed. If it was working I’d of bought it and stayed top 1 percent.

1 Like

I’m not on server 1 so correct me if I’m wrong, but you could still heist right? So you could still have gained points.

I know it sucks getting from top 1% to top 5% in the ladt few hours (happened to me as well), but you have to accept it and go on

Thats beside the point I had stamina to use and couldn’t use it thats the facts

So with what I had i could of got over 6 mil so now say that its irrelevant?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney