Sell or trade character chips!

Just speaking with my guild members and others. We all thought it would be a great idea if we could sell or trade our spare hero chips.
For example, I have a 6* sulley and 254 extra chips that have zero use. How about being able to Sell for gold or trade for other market chips?
Hopefully we will not be seeing 7* heroes introduced because that would be ridiculous.

4 Likes

Definitely agree, almost every single 6 star character I have basically access chips. Some in the 100s like yours. Either a set amount of trades allowed per day or to be able to sell would be amazing.

1 Like

This thing is highly requested, but I doubt that is gonna happen. By the way, mods use chips as I remember.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true, some of the missions require spending hero chips. Especially the missions that earn memories or disc power.
Would def be nice to have an alternative to that as we’ve put in the yards and cash to get this far in the game.

It looks like we’ll be able to promote mods with hero chips, so you might actually need them later on :wink:

I have a 6* Barbossa with 150+ chips and a 6* Sulley with like 75 chips. They’re basically useless so it would be really good if PerBlue would do something with them such as the option to sell them for gold

I highly disagree

Just as I think,

:wink:

Selling out for gold is still acceptable, but trade between other players I’ll say no. I can already see the chat overflowing with players beg for chips, especially the newcomers.

1 Like

The mod level up costs 20 or 40 hero chips as of now, I am assuming it will get higher as they said this was their main goal right now soooo no trade for you

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney