September Sign-In Heroes and Shop Refresh!

Still red lipstick in the PB design, even if not as vivid as in the gif.

I’m trying to say just if someone has all the colors doesn’t mean they should be in all team colors

I never said that, you assumed it, I was saying why would they do that, no need to tell me that in a rude way

The Red team

She may have all 3 color teams on her (aka the 3 primary colors) but she on the red team

I would not have expected that. How many tokens do you get when advancing to a new league? And how many at the end of the season?

:man_facepalming:

DHBM is made by multiple people, not by Polaris themselves

10 Likes

So because a minority is impacted, PerBlue should just halt production of new content? Polaris said that the devs are looking into that issue so it is clearly being worked on even with everything else that they’re doing.

7 Likes

The sad but blatantly obvious truth is that many, many more people will pay for new heroes and for upgrading after a cap raise than will pay for a more stable, more consistent gaming experience. I would rather have the latter, but I’m resigned to knowing that that will forever be a lower priority to producing new content, because if PerBlue doesn’t make money, there’s no incentive to patch bugs and improve the game’s performance.

(Also, technically this isn’t an update but an announcement for something implemented in a previous update that we’ll actually be getting in a few days.)

3 Likes

I’m not saying you’re any less important or that PerBlue isn’t trying to fix the issue, I was saying that they still need to appease most of their player base while fixing your issue.

8 Likes

You made it sound as if you thought that Polaris was in charge of what goes into updates.

9 Likes

Polaris is only one person :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Yeah what Fellow_PigIet says is right. It wouldn’t be necessary to shut down the servers over a problem affecting a small group of people. The devs are currently working on it, but it could also be a device issue.

If the problem was affecting a majority of the players, then it would be necessary to shut down the servers since something with the server is wrong.

So it isn’t necessary to shut down the server and the game due to a small group of people facing problems.

And Polaris is just one person as Djaq said, and there are more devs other than Polaris(EDIT: As Fellow_Piglet mentioned Polaris isn’t a dev. Sorry.)

Btw, can we just get on topic! You can discuss about this in a separate topic.

8 Likes

Polaris, as far as we know, isn’t a dev.

5 Likes

She is? How did you know that?

1 Like

2 Likes

Me too. Animal(my character) only has two stars so far. And since the update was announced, I’m more than satisfied to get some more chips for Animal in order for him to get stronger. :smiley::+1:

Oh! Now I see it! Thanks for telling!:+1:

1 Like

Hey, I can finally make a full cat team with Captain Amelia…I think.

1 Like

Sad to see Kristoff going from Shop.
AND Amelia’s skillset is CRAZY!! And Unique

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney