September Sign-In Heroes & Shop Refresh!

I wish we had something good in guild crates for once, I have so many coins saved up, and rafiki is maxed

thatā€™s the incorrect use for AKA. if youā€™re going to correct someone, you should probably do it correctly.

2 Likes

Did you forgot about hasmine and kim possible?

ā€œAKAā€ is also used to show simpler terms

Indicating there is no space between the words was an explanation of what was incorrect with the original post; not an AKA, Also Known As, In Other Words, or any other simpler term for the first part of your statement. But i understand we can all do whatever we like with the English language now - only the writer need truly understand what they mean.

4 Likes

@PawpsicleSticks I hate the heist shop as well since Bo Peep is in there in my server which is server 16

I was hoping for gizmo duck or quackenbush.

So excited for Huey, Dewey & Louie!

@Champion_Kitty_XLIV well you got Gaston as the September Sign in Hero, isnā€™t that exciting for you?

Iā€™m really excited for HD&L joining the game, since theyā€™ve always been among my favourite Disney characters. Rotations are nice too, but WHY Peter in the VIP crate!!! Heā€™s already been Sign-In. Guess HD&L will be in the VIP crate during octoberā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty excited 2 be using dis trio hero. Like really excited.

2 Likes

No. I havenā€™t even heard of him.

Gaston is the vilian in the beauty and the beast

Yay the duck tales trio are coming.

Darn it I donā€™t want Judy to replace goofy, but im hyped for Gaston

Me too atleast they put a easier way to get ducky and bunny chips in heist shop[quote=ā€œjonaso30naso, post:36, topic:586423, full:trueā€]
[/quote]

Ducky and bunny will replace buzz lightyear in the heist shop[quote=ā€œjonaso30naso, post:36, topic:586423, full:trueā€]
[

Ok so I need to work on heists to level up both Ducky and Bunny and Bo Peep.

Iā€™m sad Stitch is still in the diamond crate for S19. Hope to get him soon!

Guess I was right it was classic versions

Who is sign-in for s21 and s22?

1 Like

This is not correct. AKA stands for also known as. For example ā€œPrince Ali, aka Aladdinā€.

(So sorry to go off topic, I just really have a dislike of incorrect use of language).

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney