September Sign-In Heroes & Shop Refresh!

Me after reading @Polaris’ clarification.

7 Likes

Shot down in flames.

5 Likes

Polaris can you tell us when kim possible will be ready allready?

5 Likes

This is normally when I would come in and say let’s stay on topic… But, I want to know too!
WHAT’S HAPPENING WITH KIM? PLEASE!

7 Likes

Aww…

I was really excited. But how did you know it isn’t real?

Polaris know how kim looks like :wink:

image https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SomberAllArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif
But I’m still excited for the new heroes!

2 Likes

Well she looks real enough. The art-style is no different

1 Like

Seriously though Gaston have existed for so long on server 1 and all other servers and we get him as a sign in hero… I’d rather have timon and pumba or joy etc and have Gaston as city watch or something cause it’s just disappointing in a sense

Edit that being said though I love Gaston but just disappointed that we are just now getting him kn server 16

2 Likes

That is very convincing. Kudos to the artist. :clap:

3 Likes

I want Hewey Dewey and Louie

I hope Hewey Dewey and Louie come to server 16 next month

2 Likes

Its so annoying that I can’t get the duck trio, Robin Hood or eve I have to get Gaston

1 Like

Sorry if I come across as rude but who wanted he ducks in the game? I’m not questioning your design but…why? I donut understand what made you pick them sorry if this is offensive @Polaris

@CMG4SpookMaster I get that you’re not trying to offend anyone, but DuckTales characters have been highly requested for a long time. I’m one of the many who’s very glad the three came. No one really begged for Robin Hood and Merlin, but they came and we welcomed them with open arms.

3 Likes

What do you mean @Polaris

Oh ok sorry I just don’t see why they deserved a spot next to people like Woody. I am not sad or upset about this decision I just don’t feel as hyped as others may be didn’t know how hyped people were for them

Considering they’ve been around longer than a lot of players have been alive, been characters in various comics, cartoons, and the occasional Ducktales movie, I don’t see why you have a problem with them. Yax is here, isn’t he? What did he have, 30 seconds of screen time?

5 Likes

I mean, Toy Story, while it’s really iconic, isn’t as valuable to Disney culture when compared to characters in the Mickey Mouse universe. But I’m not gonna twist your opinion to something I like.

2 Likes

I get it I get it I didn’t have the best reasons I just am not as familiar with them as you seem to be seriously I’m pretty young

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney