September Sign-In Heroes & Shop Refresh!

Almost here I suppose

1 Like

What happened to Timon and pumba healing

Finally! Beast in a place from where I can farm him. :heart:

1 Like

A lot of people in this thread keep asking so Iā€™m going to ask againā€¦ whereā€¦ isā€¦ Kim Possible?

1 Like

DuckTales are, off the top of my head, more popularly requested than SVFOE. Plus, they qualify for both DuckTales and Mickey & Friends franchises. And most players are already overjoyed at seeing Mickey & Friends heroes

8 Likes

@Saint_Oasis false

Agreed. Even a spammer wanted them

I hope they add trading features. That makes the game much better, and helpful, too.

2 Likes

Not this time @Conqueror_Happy_III

@Polaris patch notes today?

No new announcements?

Quit being impatient they are workin on it nerds

There probably not going to release patch notes at this point so :man_shrugging:

I was talking about in the future patch notes

Where exactly did you see all these requests? Lol and if youā€™re going to give us Mickeyā€™s friends then give us his main friends like Minnie, Pluto or Donald. @The_Spooky_Vizier

This site flags for anything! Lol Literally nothing I said was abusive or offensive smh :roll_eyes:

@Saint_Oasis

One, just wanted to say I didnā€™t flag.

Two: I said off the top of my head.

Three, they can add them later at any time theyā€™re ready. Huey Dewey & Louie are a better choice than more obscure characters like Mortimer.

2 Likes

Iā€™m all for more Mickey & Friends-based characters, Donald being my #1 so we can have Mickey, Donald, AND Goofy playable all in one game. Beyond him, Iā€™m also rooting for Oswald and Pete! :smiley:

And a nod to DuckTales too, since many characters cross with Mickey & Friends; so adding to my little wishlist would be Scrooge and Gizmoduck. Theyā€™ve done a truly amazing job with the three heroes they added already, so anyone from Mickey & Friends they add will be awe inspiring! :heart:

Why is there only one new hero
No Kim
No Jasmine
No Belle
No Lumiere

4 Likes

Iā€™m not even excited for anything in this update besides Ducky and Bunny in the heist shop and Robin Hood in the guild crate.

Iā€™m not trying to say the update is bad though.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney