SERIOUS Problem With The Co Op Contest

UPDATE: Server 8, 11 and 19 has this glitch as well?! HOLY SMOKES! That’s 7 whole servers!

This contest was kind of crazy

Estoy en el servidor 22 y hasta este momento no han dado los tres últimos logros.

Lo mismo. Server 12 sin premios :confused:

these days contest is rly terrible… bad…

1 Like

Va bateti joc de noi.

The rank rewards were VERY misleading. It’s Co-op and when you would pull up the current ranking it would show you rank 1… Like expecting that as a server we were all getting the rank reward

We just finished a sever update that delivered the missing progress rewards to all players who participated in the contest. Again, I’m sorry for the problems with this contest and thank you for being patient!

3 Likes

I still have not gotten Scrooge chips

The update has caused invasion to disappear on server 3 @Polaris

1 Like

What would you do about this pls!?

Invasion is back! It was just gone for a few moments. Sorry about that!

yes it’s flawed

was that so that the extra tiers could be added?

Thx for the roll out of contest rewards and the little bit extra.
I worked really hard to earn the contest frame, though. Now everyone has it :roll_eyes:.

4 Likes

Thanks for the thought, I guess :upside_down_face::man_shrugging:

Hopefully this will please some.

1 Like

Actually that reward is bad. It is available from collections

2 Likes

hence the " :upside_down_face: "

2 Likes

I burned huge resources (stamina / 2h speed ups) to make first place on my server.

I was really happy with my fairly unique (only 200) Donald border that looked awesome.
I am really disappointed everyone was given it (which means it’s now the most common border to ever have existed) AND I am even more disappointed with the duplicate border I just received.

3 Likes

At least an unreleased border would have been better

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney