Solo deals feedback

In reference to this announcement: https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/server-14-only-new-solo-deals/689292

I would prefer less variety and more value for my money.

16 Likes

Doesn’t stack, ehhh
 just disgusting.
I hope this will never show on S1.

15 Likes

I am from server 14 and a guild leader. When I read the update notes, I was like "okay cool, no level upgrades (+10 pts), 1 new character (+5 pts), but not the character that was highlighted before (no Kim P or Megavolt -5 pts)

But for me, I did not anticipate the new changes for the deal. I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW CHANGES. I like prior deals when they stack because it provides me with the BEST VALUE. That’s a true value for me as a paying customer. I have played some mobile games, and they have had Sale structures where they build up on the tier below. So if there was a deal for $5, the higher deal for $10 will have new things plus whatever items were in the $5 batch. With this taking effect at my server, i doubt I will ne spending any more money. So as a guild leader, I won’t be able to assist my guild members as I will be more limited in resources due to the new deal structures (LESS resources means LESS guild aid to my Free to Play players, which is the majority of my guild. The right combo of Free-to-play and Pay-to-play players allows my guild to be ACTIVE DAILY. The most complaints I get from my guild members as Guild Leader, is that my members cannot keep up with the game due to the speed of level ups in the game. I was happy with the advent of GUILD AID, as I pay for resources to help my Guild and myself.

This new deal structure now threatens the activity of my guild. In the prior deal, MORE resources leads to stronger players to play the game and get more involved in Guild Activities such as Guild War/Invasion/Creep Surge, etc.) The extra resources will be able to help my low level players upgrade their skills, level up their heroes. But with the NEW DEAL STRUCTURE, my aim as Guild Leader to make my guild stronger will fail because I won’t have as many RESOURCES to give out (Gold, XP drinks for heroes to upgrade) because I won’t have deals to stack anymore because the cost point is now higher.

19 Likes

I DO NOT wish this upon ANY SERVER

9 Likes

Not.purchasing any deal until they change thay

10 Likes

I can not believe they would do this only to one server. They are really just killing server 14. Congrats! Now no one wants to spend

9 Likes

Agreed Kennedy, why only us? This is so unfair, this is an invitation for us players to leave server 14 which is already declining! Thanks a lot, PB

4 Likes

Doesn’t bother me personally. Maybe it will help weed out some of the many second hand accounts

Luckily i am not on server14 cause after all the issues (old servers lose players every day
 deals change every weeks and sometimes they are incredibly good while sometimes are so poor no one will buy them, updates are too much fast, new heroes are always too op, surge is bugged from almost 3months, and so on
) this is the worst idea ever. As a “whale” and co-leader of n1 guild on my server (so yeah half of our members are “whales”) i would love to s’end money and get good stuff but seems deals are getting worst instead of become better so people could easy start to move to other games if something like this will happen for real
 getting “sometimes” (EXTREMELY RARE TO BE HONEST) a double deal for single purchase is good
 but having single deals to let you spend more and get less (since that seems the idea behind this new format) isnt good at all. Just my 2 cents probably (especially since this isnt happening on my server yet) but still i dont like this idea at all and i dont want this to became the new standard deal format on all servers.

2 Likes

Thanks PB. This is the best update. You help me to save my money.

8 Likes

Terrible idea, what a way to treat your players. Seriously getting worse and worse this game. The deals are terrible and over priced as it is now your not allowing them to stack. Crate offers are the same terrible things each week no ways to gain significant stamina packs what so ever without spending a tonne. Ugh the list could go on but what’s the point the feedback is never listened too.

5 Likes

I agree with the general sentiment, I’m not sure of the point of these deals & they sound like worse value. I hope they will be additional to the regular deals, and not replace them :fearful:

2 Likes

They have replaced the normal deals on S14. Every cash deal, whether it says “Solo” in the title or not, all have the same disclaimer when you hit the “i” next to the title:

“This package exists as a stand-alone deal and does not stack with other offers or purchases. This deal is limited to select players. Deals may end early.”

So not only do they not stack, but they also say they can also take them away without warning before the “Ends in:” time, at their discretion. I’m not sure if this is meant to panic us into taking them, because who knows how long they’ll last?

The really sore thing? Right now we have three of these deals that are all at the 9.99 price point, and one at 4.99.

I really don’t care for this in the least.

4 Likes

All events have “Deals may end early.” in their description text. This isn’t meant to pressure players into buying now, but there are rare occasions when we have to change out a deal. We don’t do this often, but we want players to be aware that it can happen.

3 Likes

All righty then. It’s the first time I’ve noticed it, but in fairness this is the first time I’ve been motivated to look at the fine print.

@Rhamona_Q how does the value of the solo deals compare to the ‘old’ deals? If they have replaced them and do not stack, I’d hope that the value of them is significantly better to compensate.

1 Like

I’m really wishing I had taken some screenshots of deals in the past, to confirm or deny. The only one I could find on my phone, it was from my mailbox, not of the actual deal, but knowing how I buy things, I think this was a 4.99 deal that I got twice due to purchasing a 9.99 diamond deal:

So without backup, I can tell you that the two deals I posted above that say “Special” in the title feel like they are giving more for the money, to me. Not enough to compensate for stacking deals, though.
The two that just say “Solo Deal” feel about normal.

3 Likes

Fully against these offers nothing is changing that - W i l l N o t B u y

1 Like

Well Perblue already had implemented this in our server (Server 14), it’s only a matter of time that IT WILL HIT ALL OTHER SERVERS. The fact that players in other servers are not speaking out, may mean that players do not mind it coming to their server.

cackles

1 Like

??? wear glasses, please.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney