Server 1 Inaccessible

It was a normal and I was going to play Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. But then at around 8 AM CT the “reconnecting” sign showed up. Thinking it was temporary, I waited… and waited… and wa- I’ll stop. Then I shut down my phone thinking the internet connection was the issue. Nope. I deleted and reinstalled DHBM. After doing this I went over the tutorial again. The game recognized the account I was using, so I got to play the game on another server. I checked the accounts section to go to my main account on Server 1, no luck. I went to the new account section. The game said “Account already exists”. The only good thing out of this is that we have a good chance to retrieve our lost accounts. I think this has happened before in BETA… and with the same server.

Conclusion: This just had the be the weekend… Labor Day Weekend. If the team doesn’t get this fixed soon, we server 1 players should recieve some compensation. I can tell this server maintenance will take some time, due to the fact that the server crash wasn’t in anyone’s plans.

I was typing this topic and posted it before I found out @Polaris posted a topic on this @Lord_Skellington

And you didn’t see the topic that was created an hour ago about the same thing. S1 server crash?

I agree but you don’t deserve much

This topic is technically dead since the issue has been resolved

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney