Server 1 Lag

Yes, lags is bad at times. Other times it’s ok

Lagging in chat and market so far

Invasion seems to have most lag, loading screen after each boost and after Quick fighting breakers, sometimes takes just hanging and takes time to load next up

Yes, lags in invasion, prize wall and when enhancing badges.

Yes, when I create badges, the application lags and slows down

When isn’t there lag?!? Honestly, it started when PB decided to merge a random server with their first server. Now there’s twice as many people playing on one server. It takes 10-20 seconds for a fight to start (and I’m being generous on some of the time.) Invasion takes some time to clear (even with quick fights, I’ll see it take at least a minute.) I’ll try to click on the chat button, and it’ll lag for a bit. At this point, it really doesn’t matter; too many problems took some great players away from the game.

Yes!!! Started with invasion shop and has gotten worse. I sent a ticket a couple months back as now it is in the regular shop and trials

Ive experienced lag in invasion shop especially, sometimes it happens when I open war instances. Shocked me that lag happens I know my phone can handle this game :laughing:.

my buzz trial keeps saying loading

The shops are laggy, as well as the trial difficulty selection.

But worst of all must be during the free-stamina-time :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: nothing loads. Shops stand still and I cant even access to surge or heist

I have to wait for a few minutes after those hours everyday to log in game. And if by chance I’m doing surge or heist during those exact hour, normally it won’t count as it is disconnected for some reasons

I tend to have issues particularly in invasion, but it also occasionally happens in most other areas too.
The game will just freeze for a couple of seconds. I noticed this also tends to occur more often when the length of my session gets longer.

Yes, today the invasion shop is REALLY bad - worse than it normally is. It is usually the slowest shop, but it is probably 3x slower than it normally is. The other shops have also gotten slower, but not as bad as the invasion one.

1 Like

Yes serious lag on prince philips prize wall. War and shops. My invasion shop always lags terribly I stopped buying for a while because of it. Also I’ve experienced significant delays in the offers appearing.

My game is lagging in shops, war, and invasions

Yes I’m currently experiencing lag, always with loading times in surge and other things

All the Shops and Invasion lags…

Invasion shop has been lagging for weeks. Takes forever for me to get anything. Chat has been lagging the last week and attacks in war

I typically experience the lag with the invasion shop. First, it takes anywhere from 8-15 seconds before the menu will scroll. Then, as I go to purchase an item, there is about a 5-8 second delay after I pression the token button before the purchase is made.

The other area I experience lag is with the Trials “Change Difficulty” button. Whenever I select "Change Difficulty, there is about a 10-15 second delay before it changes to the next screen. Additionally, whenever I choose “RAID MAX (6)”, it takes about 5-8 seconds for the first raid to complete and then it moves to raid 2 which also freezes for a few seconds and repeats until the raid is complete.

Just popping up here to report that S1 has been suuuuuuuper laggy today :snail: :man_shrugging:

loading game modes, shops, using chat - everything is slow

1 Like

I think the server traffic is still rather high at certain times.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney