Solo deals feedback

Of course it does. If you buy a diamond package for 5,49 you get the stam packs and Bazar tokens on top. If you buy a 5,49 deal you get usually 330 diamonds and 150 ViP rings by default.

Now coming to S1-13 too.

3 Likes

Yeah. But as usual we get to know that NOW that servers are already down for update but that news was not in patch note… again… another move i really dont like…

4 Likes

i’m surprised it wasn’t in the patch notes, it could’ve increased their revenue by quite a bit with everyone rushing to get the stacked deal value before they disappear

2 Likes

Thanks PerBlue for NOT listeling players. Not going to buy any deal now. What a crap.

4 Likes

This are darker times.

2 Likes

Funny how in the notes they said they “tested this with much approval from players” but reading the forums here you’d think that was quite different…@polaris are you actually paying attention to your player base or just trying to kill it off?

8 Likes

This is clearly for more money, flag this post all you want I’m barely play this gAme anyway

3 Likes

likewise I’m pretty well stumped as to where this positive feedback has come from, out of everyone in game chat, here, reddit and discord I’ve seen literally 1 person who doesn’t completely hate the solo deals.

However presumably the fact they keep rolling them out shows that the revenue brought by them has increased, or at least not decreased. It’s unfortunate that seems to be more of a deciding factor than player satisfaction in this case :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Ironically enough, if their revenue did increase the last few weeks, it’s most likely because people were probably spending more to still be able to profit from the stackable deals before the solo deals would come to their servers.

6 Likes

The diamonds and the VIP rings take up 2 slots in the offer, so unless PB can increase the offer slots to 8+, some deals will effectively be nerfed with respect variety/value. An example: the 6x mod offer that we had this afternoon - I don’t see how that could be replicated at the moment with solo deals.

Also, from the looks of things they shouldn’t reward the additional diamond rewards for the - Initial “Limited time Offer” - i.e. your first purchase of each dia bag size. A small downside but one none the less.

@Polaris Does this mark the official end for non-solo deals or do PB plan to change between the offer types going forward?
Also, is there a technical limitation with regards to 6 slots in the deal page? I’d feel far more inclined to welcome these offers if there was technically no reduction in value but I feel like the 2 slots the diamonds and rings take up can only hurt deals.

7 Likes

There was a huge uproar on my Discord server of discontent and on my game servers. This was a totally unasked move and the only language a company speaks is „money“ so I will do the the same thing as I did to „Nestlé“ and „Kraft“…:stop_sign::euro::moneybag::dollar::pound:

2 Likes

If you buy another higher valued deal you would get lower one for free - they just ditched that system…so ppl are not buying and of them at al

@Polaris - Exactly what “testing group” was used that gave this change rave reviews? Newer players/servers that were not accustomed to stacking? This obviously skews the “results,” and we are not stupid consumers.

Nobody in their right mind would prefer a system that doesn’t allow them to get more use for their dollar… How is this honestly seen as anything other than a cash-grab?

This behavior is disgusting, especially coming off of a fairly pathetic “appreciation event” that squeezed folks even more…

Come on… be better…

9 Likes

Why would anyone buy solo deals that don’t stack. That’s the only time I buy anything.

My current theory on the positive feedback for the solo deals, is that with the solo deals they do post 4.99 deals a lot more regularly than they used to. That may have enticed people who wouldn’t normally go for a deal costing 9.99 or more to actually spend something.

Otherwise it’s been people who weren’t aware that deals stacked, who are purchasing the same way as they normally do, one at a time.

In any case, clearly not enough people stopped spending on 14 when it was just us testing it, to counteract the people who still were spending.

7 Likes

I personally hate the solo deals…definitely feels like I’m getting less.

3 Likes

Idk if Perblue directives are players too

1 Like

Same here wont get any…

2 Likes

Ok, thx for explaining stuff to me.

Goes at @Pipsqueak too

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney