Solo deals feedback

There’s significantly less spending going on. The deals are about the same valuewise it’s just more of stuff instead of hella random things. U get the diamonds in the package

I have been a bigger spender when the deals were stackable but have been slowing down due to finances. I would still get money for deals that i seen as valued to me for what i needed them for until the release of this update. I refuse to spend any money on this crap until it is fixed. By the way if it wasn’t for the people on server 14 i would have quit long ago i get on to talk to them and help out with what i can.

1 Like

This is unacceptable, I for one will not be buying anything while they have only solo deals.

2 Likes

:pensive:

Disappointed.

1 Like

:frowning_face: I feel bad for everyone there affected.

These deals are helpful for F2P players - because worse value for spenders, lol
They make no difference to whales, who will buy them all anyway
They have a huge negative effect to little spenders, or ‘fish / dolphins’ etc, who either simply won’t buy them or will receive much worse value than before.

I really don’t understand the logic behind them at all.

2 Likes

also, I noticed this in the OP text -

this… isn’t true, at all. Multiple deals at the same time is the only scenario in which I and many people I know buy deals at all - and they occurr very often!! I never have considered buying any deals unless they are stacking.

4 Likes

Lol, I knew they were gonna roll this out to other servers. So sad…

And I won’t buy anything, then not able to catch up with others and finally leave.

1 Like

Wow you guys don’t look at feedback at all do you? I’ve seen nothing but negative feedback following this change to deals on s14 and now you still push it to more servers and will eventually add to all servers. Why even ask for feedback if you don’t bother to listen to it. Many will quit because of this well done.

4 Likes

Yes, we do look at feedback, and we did consider it when making this decision. However, this is not the only source of communication we have with players, and overall, the response from server 14 was positive.

Well guess it has come to server 15-20 now as well. First thing I noticed is having 4 deals at the same time :thinking:

I’m bummed because I saw several comments in S14 VIP chat about how people were going to stop spending on these solo deals. It seems like only some of us actually took that to heart.

Also, way to stealth that in, with the new update. If you’re not on an affected server, enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

So it will simply no more money from me. And I think I’m not the only one who thinks that way

Overall response was positive !?! From who lies. All us top players and guilds halted spending

6 Likes

Did you give server 14 a survey to respond to in game? I’m confused as to who has said positive things when reading the comments on this thread and how you got the positive feedback from where.

2 Likes

What other sources of communication do you have?

Serious question, as it seems unlikely that an abundance of S14 players wrote in support tickets expressing their gratitude and praise for this new deal format. I’ve only seen contempt for it. :thinking:

This is the only reason I can think of as to why PB are going ahead with these…

5 Likes

Or by overall response was positive, do you mean you made more sales to deals?

1 Like

I’m going to guess it was financial feedback from the people who didn’t stop spending, Someone in our VIP chat just said they’ve spent roughly 500 on solo deals since they came out. So if there are more whales like that on our server that were not deterred, their dollars apparently speak louder than our words.

1 Like

There hasn’t been 500$ worth of solo deals released… that person is also lying. Majority of deals were repeats of Scrooge for 4.99 and 9.99, I catalogue everything daily on a spreadsheet for record keeping

1 Like

Another note. All deal thats were going on prepatch have ended early. Have now been replaced with deals 2-4x more expensive.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney