Server 2 lackluster compensation

Hi all!
Server 2 was down for 5+ hours and it caused a lot of confusion & tension. Today’s schedule is especially hectic with Guild Wars, Arena + Coli resets, & Invasion is still a struggle/grind to find time for. A few of us on the server were discussing our compensation for the downtime.

Most found this “gift” laughable and insulting. What can a player buy with 660 Stamina or 200 Diamonds in this game anymore? The answer is not much. Did all other servers receive this? A lot of players schedules were affected by this update being 5+ hours.

The least PB could do is give these virtual “gifts” some actual value to show they care about their players. The player base has already shrunk considerablely the past few months and this gift just comes off as insulting towards long time players :pensive:

It’s being looked into.

1 Like

Not sure if the discussion did not end with just the second package.

Or, somehow, I could claim 2 in S2 acc. :thinking:

Pardon my possible lack of knowledge, but what second package?

As far as I’m aware, they’ve only released this one compensation for the initial downtime, not the extended downtime that came about as a result of the account issues.

I could somehow claim the compensation package twice. :thinking: Buggy compensation package?

Because I have 20 premium stamina. Couldn´t have if I picked it just once.

200 diamonds can by a little over 3000 stamina; between the diamonds and the stamina consumables in the two compensation packages, we can potentially get over 8400 stamina (or over 14k if we wait for a Buy More Stamina bonus event), so we were at least well-compensated for the lost stamina. Some invasion supplies to compensate for lost time in that mode would have been nice, to be sure; I’m not sure what could have been done to compensate for lost war time or time to attack in arena/coli, though.

There were two packages sent out, identical in contents but with different text. The first one is pictured above; the second, called “Extended Downtime Package”, had text that read “Our planned maintenance took longer than expected! Here’s some extra items as a “thank you” your extra patience!”

1 Like

Ah, my mistake then. Thank you for clarifying.

Update? Well they doubled the first compensation as “extended”. 1320 stamina and 400 diamonds still does minimal when dealing with the costs of red + yellow badges…maybe they’ll fix this later. Still lackluster :pensive::sob:

Pues alguien me puede Ayudar con mi cuenta , hasta ahora no puedo ingresar mi nombre en el juego es DragonDresXD

You can send in a support ticket!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney