Server Merge Discussion: December 2019

If I’m using 2 accounts now and one is my spouses account that I wasn’t the original “sole owner” of but technically we are married so… will this be an issue if I merge their account with mine?

@Polaris

@Polaris I do have a question. Mmr rating. Will it remain unchanged? Will that determine war when it restarts?

So like say we are 2000 now will we be 2000 mmr when we move still

You don’t need to wait for a server merge to get multiple account on same server. It’s really easy to get! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know. I have two on 19 right now since I downloaded the game on a new phone a while ago lol. But now someone could have an account on 2-4 and 8 all in server 2, right?

Technically, the accounts are owned by different people. Once we get to consolidation time, send in a request and we’ll review.

MMR will not be changed and it will still be used to determine war matchmaking.

2 Likes

Yes! I am charsui1’s bro, and we have been playing this game for a long time. We are hoping now with the new server merge we can maybe get transferred so we can finally play together! Please

1 Like

Ok so I’ve been the leader of my guild on server 8 I made my guild when the game started way over a year ago … me and a lot of my members in my guild don’t want to get separated and we don’t want to lose our guild perks and everything … we don’t wanna lose our guild in general actually lol … r u guys able to move guilds and the members over all together so nothing there changes @Polaris???

Will I lose all of my heroes and have to restart or will I keep all my heroes just they are at white?

All the guilds will stay the same just all put together on one server

3 Likes

You keep all your stuff and heroes you will just be on a different server

1 Like

Oh okay thank you, the people on sever 3 think we are losing our heroes.

Nothing lost! If you log into your account just before the merge, it will be exactly the same just after the merge. You shouldn’t even notice a difference.

7 Likes

The only time that would possibly happen would probably be in the case of account consolidation but I’m not sure on that
That would also have to be asked for, not just randomly happen

1 Like

Thank you @Polaris and @Black_Widow, cleared things up for me

3 Likes

Gulp. I’m not in any of those servers. I’m in server 18 and 22

1 Like

Does anyone know the answer my message posted earlier in this chat? I understand if what I‘m asking can’t be done… but with all the server merges, I was just curious if I’d be able to join a server my bro is in. Thanks!

No, if your account is on a different server than those being merged, you can’t move the account to a different server.

2 Likes

Awwww okay, thanks

What does it mean by full heroes not able to transfer cause I’m in server 4 @Polaris

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney