Server Name Puns

So I just checked, and some of the badges that the servers are named after are kinda funny! Like server 1, the Number One Dime, and server 3, Triton’s Trident, and server 8, Last Resort, the last of the original launch servers.

2 Likes

@TheSpaghettiKing This is a great idea!

I don’t know a pun yet. However server 16 is Jewel of Atlantis and it would be cool to get some insite on what it entails or what it’s name concerns?

Since server 1 was the original server, I guess we can say it is a Dimemond!

Bu dum tss :drum:

3 Likes

Jewel of Atlantis, is a reference to Atlantis: The Lost Empire made by Disney…Wikipedia!!

claps hands

American animated science fantasy action adventure film created by Walt Disney Feature Animation—the first science fiction film in Disney’s animated features canon.

Yah all that. The jewel itself:

The Jewel of Atlantis is a crystal and the primary power source of the ancient city of Atlantis.

It was able to heal, grant long life (theortically immortality but that is unclear) and could consume a person to save the rest of Atlantis.I

So, this will be the server that heals all other servers and will sacrifice itself to keep the other servers safe. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm… :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Maybe Server 20 can be Let’s Be Cats. Since the 20th Disney film is Aristocats and the song Everybody Wants to be a Cat.

2 Likes

If There Is A “Let’s Be Cats” Badge.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney